Belmont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Belmont

Fiegen might be suffering from trying-too-hard tonight.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Little run from Belmont now, up 26-22 and a Jacks turnover.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fiegen has Anthony Cordova-like touch on his shots tonight.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Noack is playing very well against Fiegen, both offensively and defensively.

Comment

This color guy is horrible. "They'll hold for one." No ****.

Comment

Jacks can not buy an offensive rebound. Belmont has the ball, 26-22 lead and 26-7 seconds to go first half.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Belmont ball, timeout, and they'll have the last shot. :28 left in the half.

Comment

26-22 at the half. Not very good shooting that half for the Jacks.

Comment

Offense looked pretty solid.

Comment

KC (using the new lingo all the kids are using) is hanging with Iowa State in Municipal Aud. down 30-27 but with the ball and a minute left. Oops, they just shot a wide open airball from the top of the key.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Offense looked pretty solid.
                        We watching the same game? Jacks missed LOTS of shots, and they were taking some pretty bad shots too (esp. Fiegen, but also Wolters that I can remember off the top of my head).

Best I can say is that these two teams still look pretty evenly matched, based on that first half performance.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yes, Fiegen has had three or four ugly shots. No one is shooting well.

Wolters is having a very difficult time getting a decent shot tonight too. It's been a while since we've seen the dominant scorer in him come out. There are supposedly 9 NBA scouts there tonight and I'm not sure his draft stock is exactly going up.

Comment

Really liked how we played D in the first half. Were in the passing lanes, were hedging most of the ball screens, and pressuring the ball on the perimeter.

Need to rebound better and make some of our easy looks. Keep the defense up and slightly improve on shooting/rebounding and I think we'll pull this one out.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

26% shooting in the first half, won't win you many games.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                We watching the same game? Jacks missed LOTS of shots, and they were taking some pretty bad shots too (esp. Fiegen, but also Wolters that I can remember off the top of my head).
                                Purple font, Pinocchio nose, sad face, flashing neon sign labeled SARCASM.

Comment

Working...
                                X