Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alabama-GDT

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
    anybody else stomping around swearing... well at least mentally.
    No I.m really stomping around swearing and then walking back to the computer....surprised I didn't wake my kid up when that 3 went through.....
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

wonder if Sports Center will have that buzzer beater on. Bet there weren't many tight games like this one for this early weekend.

Darn.

70-67 the Crimson Tide over the Jackrabbits.

I think that would have been a good game to watch for a neutral fan.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        Stat of they game:White 0/5 from 3, Carlson 1/4 from three and Prince was 0/2 from 3 while having 4 TOs
        I'll take the positives: 5/6 from 3 for Nate and 5 offensive rebounds for Jordan. Great promise from the team!

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
          anybody else stomping around swearing... well at least mentally.
          No literally swearing and stomping. We should never have lost this game. Alabama is not a good team. I don't give a **** if they play in the SEC. It's embarrassing for Nate to play like that on a national stage and have only Jordan show up to help him. Tony looked decent too but our D sucked and our rebounding looked like 2007. We have a ton of work to do if we want to win these tough games on the road OOC.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Post game, Swain referred to the Coyotes twice. That's it...no more Swain for me. Make that three times but he corrected himself the third time.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Post game, Swain referred to the Coyotes twice. That's it...no more Swain for me. Make that three times but he corrected himself the third time.
              I listened in the car for about 5 minutes in the way home from the grocery store. He is absolutely awful calling a game. I see why udot fans hate him calling games.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                No literally swearing and stomping. We should never have lost this game. Alabama is not a good team. I don't give a **** if they play in the SEC. It's embarrassing for Nate to play like that on a national stage and have only Jordan show up to help him. Tony looked decent top but our D sucked and our rebounding looked like 2007. We have a ton of work to do if we want to win these tough games on the road OOC.
                Agreed. Hard to see positives from a game that should have been won.

Comment

Wolters had 30 points, 3 steals, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, shot 66%, and was 5 of 6 on 3pt shots. If that is "embarrassing", what would a really good stat line look like?

EDIT: I reread the post by KULAWJACK and see that I misunderstood his point. Yes, Nate and Dykstra could have used a little more help. Just one more 3-pointer from White/Carlson would have been nice.

Comment

Football team better win tomorrow. Would be a rought weekend to lose both basketball and football big games in a row. Wolters is only going to keep getting more national press if he keeps this up espicially in the OOC schedule. Seems we didnt play a deep bench. Would have been great having Griff for this one with his toughness and hussle and 3pt shooting.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      Wolters had 30 points, 3 steals, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, shot 66%, and was 5 of 6 on 3pt shots. If that is "embarrassing", what would a really good stat line look like?
                      Read my post again

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        I think he means just the overall team effort was lacking. Wolters cant just show up for 30 and dystkra helping out if we want to be a legit tourney team. For how much experience we had coming into this game i was expecting more. Makes needing to win at the goofers even more important to get a nice win but we have some tough ones. I trust the coaches will make sure we only improve as the year goes on.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

What a way to waste Wolters spectacular game. 3s across the board. 30pts 3reb 3ast and 3steals. Against a Bama d that was one of the best defenses in the nation last year.
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Still swearing....

Positives... Wolters and Dykstra. nobody else showed up. Well Tony had a few clutch shots at the end and was battling inside all day. We can't miss freethrows. Work on breaking the freaking press, take care of the ball... don't get flustered. It wasn't even close to the most hostile environment we have playing in the team had moments of it looked scared. what sucks is while we lost on the three, we really gave the game away in the first half!

If that is Wolters shot for the season... OMG nobody will be able to stop him. Come out to gaurd the three.. he will burn you or dish to the open man... take a step back he will drop a beauty of a jumper on you... as pissed as I am right now, I can still say, this is going to be a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              What a way to waste Wolters spectacular game. 3s across the board. 30pts 3reb 3ast and 3steals. Against a Bama d that was one of the best defenses in the nation last year.
                              Wolters looked like the best player on the court by far. Just a crappy loss that could have been a win. probably will help this team so they dont get complacent during the OOC.

Comment

#$@# @#%@_@ @@#%@ dangit #$@&!* shoot #@@* ball!!!!!!

I am literally sick to my stomach about this game, we let them take the damn game from us! We need to protect the paint.

Nate was phenomenal, Dykstra was great, Tony played good, and Heemstra is the only other one that didn't play bad. White needs to make the open shots and Prince needs to find some control out there with the ball. Carlson is gonna flat out hate watching the game film.

I strongly believe that there isn't any one on our schedule that we won't beat this year......Go Jack!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X