Mercer GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercer GDT

prince needs to work on his free throws. he is leaving a lot of points on floor. a lot of fouls must be a more phsyical game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

34-31 Mercer at the half.

Comment

Live stats here.

http://mercer.prestosports.com/sport...11123_p8n2.xml

Comment

I hope Dysktra is able to play this year. They might need to shut him down for a while.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            I hope Dysktra is able to play this year. They might need to shut him down for a while.
            Yup. Shut the man down until 2012. He's only a sophomore. Let's not screw with it and waste an entire year, if not screw him up for his entire collegiate career. Better to apply for a medical redshirt, if we have to, than to risk it.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nice hustle and d by Jacks to start 2nd half. Result: 8 pt run by Jacks b4 Mercer calls a TO. 39-34 Jacks up at 17:15.

Comment

So the Mercer player missed the shot on the foul, but they count the basket. Not sure I have ever heard or seen such a blown call. Are the Summit refs at this game.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Summit refs make phantom calls, they don't call phantom baskets
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Yup. Shut the man down until 2012. He's only a sophomore. Let's not screw with it and waste an entire year, if not screw him up for his entire collegiate career. Better to apply for a medical redshirt, if we have to, than to risk it.
                    He is to important to risk having a half wasted year IMO. guys like wolters and dystrka dont come by every year so protecting them for the majority of the season and or career should be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                      So the Mercer player missed the shot on the foul, but they count the basket. Not sure I have ever heard or seen such a blown call. Are the Summit refs at this game.
                      Check the basketball. They might be using the women's ball.

Hate to say it, but it sounds like we're getting jobbed the stripes--eight on five power play. Jacks still leading by six though.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

10 pts for Prince as he hits his second trey.

45-39 Jacks.

Comment

Bad call for Wolters 4th foul with 12 minutes to play.

Comment

Monaghan in at the point. Gets an offensive board and putback for two then draws a charge.

Comment

Hope Nagy got his money's worth with that T . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks hanging on so far. 55-51 at the 8 min mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X