X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercer GDT

Summit Madness has a nice preview of our CBI championship game opponent:

http://www.summitmadness.com/2011/11...3-sdsu-vs.html

My guess is how we take care of the ball will play a large part in this game, as they seem to like to do a lot of full court pressure. This will definitely be the toughest test of the tournament for the Jacks (Mercer's Sagarin ranking is #88, compared to Niagara at #225 and SHSU at #242), as it will also be a true road game on Mercer's home court.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: Mercer GDT

http://www.mercerbears.com/sports/mbkb/index

Comment

Via Coach Hansen twitter - live streaming of the game can be found through www.ASun.TV not sure if it is free or not, somebody check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
        Via Coach Hansen twitter - live streaming of the game can be found through www.ASun.TV not sure if it is free or not, somebody check it out.
        Nope not free, there is a BUY icon to punch to move forward.

Comment

And here we are, 5:33 p.m. and I got nuthin' from Jackrabbit Extra. Oh, the audio feed "starts" but there's no audio coming out the speakers. On either of the two computers I've tried it on so far.

I assume the over-the-air broadcast is going forward . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

5:38 before the streaming started, this time. I hope somebody in the athletic department is keeping track of this.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
              Looks like $6.00 for the game.

Comment

the game tracker on gojacks isnt working either, says we are playing SHSU unless they updated it.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

White got a cheap foul his second and dykstra is playing today. trying to follow up work but its hard. keep any updates going for those who can.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

22-20 SDSU leads.

Comment

we might want to guard that cecil guy. cant miss.

Comment

Tyler just tweeted we are down 30-22 and Dykstra re-aggravated his injury. Great.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

31-31 with 2:15 left. Prince and Horstman both playing decent. 9 for Wolters.

Comment

Think its time to let Jordan heal. I wouldn't play him until January.

Comment

wolters with 2 fouls.

Comment

Working...
                              X