Niagara GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara GDT

Do you mean to say that the crowd that was there was heavy? If that's the case then I should have gone as I would have fit right in.

161 fans. Wow.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      Do you mean to say that the crowd that was there was heavy? If that's the case then I should have gone as I would have fit right in.

161 fans. Wow.
      When the players see a crowd that size, I wonder if they ever wonder "whats the point?"
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

If you want an entertaining read, check out the comments section for the game on the ESPN site. Apparently that last layup with 1 second left covered the over/under and made the 8 point spread a push. Some verry happy/unhappy people commenting on the ending!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          When the players see a crowd that size, I wonder if they ever wonder "whats the point?"
          I think it would be kind of nice. Very pressure-less for them. Considering some of the environments they play in, it's a nice break. What does the CBE expect though? Two team WAY OUT of the way for fans to come to. I don't know if it's a "tournament"(the term is very loose in this regard) Nagy should re-up for.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            If you want an entertaining read, check out the comments section for the game on the ESPN site. Apparently that last layup with 1 second left covered the over/under and made the 8 point spread a push. Some verry happy/unhappy people commenting on the ending!
            161 fans at the game

144 ESPN comments on the game

Looks like we're popular in Vegas once again this year.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X