Niagara GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara GDT

NU was down most of the 2nd half and apparently didnt use a time out the whole game. Kind of s strange coaching stratagy.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The free throw thing is frustrating. I suck at basketball but the only thing I can do is hit > 80% of my freethrows while shooting three times a year. At least we won.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        The free throw thing is frustrating. I suck at basketball but the only thing I can do is hit > 80% of my freethrows while shooting three times a year. At least we won.
        I like coach Bobby Knight. He gets so mad about missing FTs. well, he gets mad about a lot of things. But his point is its pretty unexcusable to miss FTs. I have had a lot of coaches who talk about shooting should be the easist part of the game. If you run and set plays correctly and give your self a good look, the shot should be the easiest part of the play. For a team based on being good shooters, and many proven they are very good IE Wolters and Griff, its frustrating to see the easy points not fall.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I would guess the FT shooting will come around, but right now the situation is strange. You won't win many games shooting such a poor percentage. On the bright side, any win without Dykstra is nice. It will be interesting to see how much the loss of depth associated with his absence comes into play the next 2 days.

Comment

Nagy said something in the post game about someone dinged up or playing sore or something. I was busy so I missed most of it but just heard something about someone hurting a little? Feigen or who was he talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Nagy said something in the post game about someone dinged up or playing sore or something. I was busy so I missed most of it but just heard something about someone hurting a little? Feigen or who was he talking about?
              Pretty sure he was talking about Fiegen. He took a hard fall in the first half.

Comment

Fiegen took a hard hit and landed on his hip... Nagy questioned how he would feel tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                  Fiegen took a hard hit and landed on his hip... Nagy questioned how he would feel tomorrow.
                  Thanks. Seems he gets banged up pretty good. I havent watched him play yet but sounds like he is doing well so far. He beefed up some didnt he for this year?

Comment

A real quality win. I listen on the radio but would have loved to see video on this team. Tyler thought these guys were very athletic and could shot the lights out. Looks like our defense stepped it up to day. Niagara really got into foul trouble towards the end and the good team held on to win. I beginning to see that we could have a very sucessful season. Might even sweep the Bison.

Comment

Jacks shot 47 FTS. That would have been tough to watch, win or lose.

Comment

I hope we dont find another way to lose a game we lead in the 2nd half again.
                        Goon are you glass is all empty type of guy?
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                          Dykstra is out for the CBE Classic. In a boot, needs the rest the foot/ankle, per TM
                          Whew....when I heard he wasn't playing I assumed he was still "winded"..
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            Goon are you glass is all empty type of guy?
                            Nope its the opposite. I said I hope we don't. Very different then here it goes again. It could have been tought mentaly on a young team to lose 3 games in a row while holding a decent second half lead. They did what they needed too to win.

Comment

http://niagara-gazette.com/sports/x1...h-Dakota-State

Comment

HUGE crowd.

Seriously.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X