• Niagara GDT

Early start today:

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Go Jacks, beat the Purple Eagles

Re: Niagara GDT

Game time 3:30 pm Central;
    Pre-game 3:00 pm Central on the Jackrabbit Sports Network

(or, you know, 3:05 or 3:10 or 3:15 or whenever Neulion gets around to it, joined in progress, for those of us listening on Jackrabblt Extra, only $99.95 a year, well worth at least some portion of that . . . not that I'm the least bit annoyed or irked or anything, I'm sure you can tell . . .)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If anyone knows a link to a video stream of the game, please feel free to post it, as I would love to be able to watch the game.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Hope you guys don't mind a little bit of promo here, but my Summit site will have a preview of each SDSU opponent in the CBE Classic this week. The previews are Q&A format with an individual who previewed the team for this year's College Basketball Prospectus 2011-12 book. Here's the one for Niagara:

http://www.summitmadness.com/2011/11...1-sdsu-vs.html

Comment

I can't wait for Jackrabbit basketball three days in a row. This is a big week, and I am anxious to see how the fellas respond. With the offensive struggles in the early going, maybe three straight days of just playing games will be just what the team needs to get into the flow on the offensive end.
          Last edited by JackrabbitGuy; 11-21-2011, 02:08 PM. Reason: Unfinished sentence...
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

http://www.purpleeagles.com/news/201...120112032.aspx

Comment

Pre-game is on the air

Comment

Dykstra is out for the CBE Classic. In a boot, needs the rest the foot/ankle, per TM

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                  Dykstra is out for the CBE Classic. In a boot, needs the rest per TM
                  I'm actually glad to hear that. I was pretty dubious when he tried to go vs. Minnesota and Georgia, and he was obviously not at 100% for either of those games. We're going to need him for the conference games.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Neuler? Neuler?
                    Has anyone seen Neulion? Neuler?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I'm actually glad to hear that. I was pretty dubious when he tried to go vs. Minnesota and Georgia, and he was obviously not at 100% for either of those games. We're going to need him for the conference games.
                      Agree totally. Need a 100% Dykstra. Maybe Heemstra can get extended minutes and improve his game better.

Comment

Who are the 9 that will play?

Comment

With Dykstra out, I'm hoping the coaching staff uses this opportunity to get Heemstra more minutes, even if he struggles at time. Heemstra needs to get comfortable out there and the only way for that to happen is for him to see more game minutes, as I still believe his development will have a big effect on how the Jacks finish in the Summit.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Ok, I think I have it.

Wolters, Prince, Carlson, Zach I, Zach II, White, Heemstra, Griff, and Tony

Comment

updates please. In class

Comment

Working...
                              X