Exhibition: Sdsu v msum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition: Sdsu v msum

The Jackrabbits host Minnesota State Moorhead Thursday night (double header, women lead off with an exhibition game against Southwest).

Moorhead just beat NDSU 90-84 in two overtimes (Tuesday)

Re: Exhibition: Sdsu v msum

Moorhead hit something like 15 3's in the NDSU game. We all know Nagy doesn't run any sets in exhibiton games, so the offense will probably look stagnant. I'm interested to see if we play any defense this year.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I'm excited. Been craving basketball. And Nate Wolters of course.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I have to say the men's exhibition opener just got a little more interesting . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If we could keep Saul for two games (against the jackrabbits) and have a different coach for the rest of the year I wouldn't mind.

Comment

I think the odds of the Jacks going into the game mentally prepared probably just increased a bit.

Comment

I just want to see some, any defensive intensity compared to last year in this game...and stay healthy. Offensively we will show nothing (as in sets or motion), so I expect this to be a very close contest. If we win, it don't count and if we lose, it don't count...
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

D-II Dragons score upset over Bison at BSA
                FARGO – D.J. Hamilton had 10 of his shots from the field tickle the twine Tuesday night at the Bison Sports Arena.

Comment

From what I've read on Bisonville, the problem is they have a young team and their facilities suck. So, I guess I'm using that for some poor play by the Football team this year.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Comment

I am very excited to see this game tonight, even if it is just an exhibition. I was surprised to hear what TV thought the starting lineup would look like this year, although I do like having a boost coming off the bench. Here is what he thought:

Wolters
                      Carlson
                      White
                      Callahan
                      Fiegen

Looking forward to seeing our team. MSU-Moorhead appears to have a couple good players - We best not overlook these guys, even if it is an exhibition.

Looking at stats for the NDSU-Moorhead game, NDSU only played 9 guys and it really didn't seem like the rotation was any different than a regular game, but I'm sure schemes were dumbed down.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                        I am very excited to see this game tonight, even if it is just an exhibition. I was surprised to hear what TV thought the starting lineup would look like this year, although I do like having a boost coming off the bench. Here is what he thought:

Wolters
                        Carlson
                        White
                        Callahan
                        Fiegen

Looking forward to seeing our team. MSU-Moorhead appears to have a couple good players - We best not overlook these guys, even if it is an exhibition.

Looking at stats for the NDSU-Moorhead game, NDSU only played 9 guys and it really didn't seem like the rotation was any different than a regular game, but I'm sure schemes were dumbed down.
                        A little surprising but from what I've heard Nagy wants another ball handler out on the floor with Wolters. I was told to expect Prince to be starting by the end of the year. Because of that you have your choice of Fiegen or Dykstra. And I think Nagy wanted to go a little more experience on the floor with a boost coming off the bench.

Comment

Ideal for me would be Wolters White Callahan Fiegen and Dkystra. Actually, I just want White Dkystra and Wolters on the floor together as much as possible. Fill around those 3.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Anyone else having problems with gojacks video?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                              Anyone else having problems with gojacks video?
                              Radio is just fine.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X