Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011-12 Schedule

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I am the same way. I cant wait till i can afford the season tickets for basketball. We got them for football now for 2 years. but basketball is harder for us to get there with games during the week and my work schedule. How ever we do try to make a couple games a year if it works out. How ever the summit tourny we get all session passes.
    Ive done season football tickets for 6 yrs now and i buy the all session summitt tourney tickets every year. It would be nice to afford season bb tickets too but i will still make the games i want to.

Jack MD, you didnt offend me. And i appreciated last year you getting me tickets for the USD womens game. Im going to need to get 8-10 tickets for the USD mens game this year, anyway i told people when i order them i would also get them tickets. Not sure what i got myself into but im sure i will get paid for them. We could always get general admission but i dont like the idea of having to get there early to get a place to sit. Would rather have reserved so we can come when we want.

Comment

I got a letter in the mail that told me since I was a season ticket holder I had first chance on additional tickets starting today Oct3. JackMD is correct. I think we have a 30 day period to excercise this offer so I suspect all non -season ticket holders will get a crack at the remaining tickets on Nov 3.

Comment

Reserved seats for the men's game vs USD are basically sold out. There are around 20 left but not in large groups. I was able to get 17 reserved seats, was hoping for more but sales have been brisk. GA tickets are still available and I expect will be available to the general public Nov 1st. $20 for all tickets.

Women's game still has plenty of reserved seats available. I haven't requested any of those yet.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Has anyone received their season tickets yet? Only about a week away from a games starting up and I haven't seen anything in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Has anyone received their season tickets yet? Only about a week away from a games starting up and I haven't seen anything in the mail.
            I have not seen anything either.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              They are being mailed out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                They are being mailed out this week.
                This is what I been told also, but none were in my box yesterday, but there are 5 more days left in the week.

Comment

Working...
                X