Monday, November 21 - 5:00 PM ET
    Niagara vs. South Dakota State

Tuesday, November 22 - 5:00 PM ET
    South Dakota State vs. Sam Houston State

Wednesday, November 23 - 5:00 PM ET

South Dakota State vs. Mercer

Comment

Re: 2011-12 Schedule

According to the UND fan board we will play UND twice next season. It was posted that a teaser schedule went out with their season football tickets.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/1...e/page__st__60

Saturday, Dec. 10th
      UND @ SDSU

Thursday, Dec. 15th
      SDSU @ UND

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Saw this on TV's twitter

http://www.gazellegroup.com/events/c...cbe_110818.htm

Wednesday, November 16 - TBA
        South Dakota State at Georgia

Monday, November 21 - 5:00 PM ET
        Niagara vs. South Dakota State

Tuesday, November 22 - 5:00 PM ET
        South Dakota State vs. Sam Houston State

Wednesday, November 23 - 5:00 PM ET

South Dakota State vs. Mercer

Interesting bracket schedule. Tournament starts out with regional bracket, including Jacks game against Georgia. Then the following week, Jacks advance to subregional bracket where they get 3 more games. Georgia automatically advances to the championship round and plays their semifinal game before the Jacks even finish in the subregionals. Regardless if you win or lose, you get 4 games. Getting those 4 games in against good quality opponents in November will hopefully prep the team well for their December schedule.

Opening the season against Georgia will be a good test. They are coming off a 20+ win season where they advanced to the Big Dance. Their team only returns two starting guards, and two reserves. Their only returning player over 6'2" tall that played significant minutes was 6'7" G/F Connor Nolte, who averaged less than 2 pts/2 reb per game. Their front line players feature a 7' JC transfer, a pair of sophomores at 6'9"/6'7", and three more freshmen posts. This is a very winnable game!

Comment

Dec. 6 - vs Southwest Minnesota State

http://www.smsumustangs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball&

Comment

Saurday, November 12
            Western Michigan at South Dakota State University

Monday, November 14
            South Dakota State University at Minnesota
            Last edited by LakeJack; 08-26-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Saurday, November 12
              Western Michigan at South Dakota State University

Thursday, November 17
              South Dakota State University at Minnesota
              At Georgia the 16th and then Minnesota the 17th? Wow, hope we can get a good charter price.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                At Georgia the 16th and then Minnesota the 17th? Wow, hope we can get a good charter price.
                My bad. Should be Monday the 14th. Changed it on my earlier post.

Comment

My bad. Should be Monday the 14th. Changed it on my earlier post.
                  Makes more sense. Thanks. Will have to miss 2 days of work if I want to go to that one. Great time in a great venue, probably worth it.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...43&SPSID=88455

Link to schedule.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      That is a pretty challenging schedule. I for some reason am worried about the weekend USD comes to town, then followed by 3 road games. Not saying we will lose to USD, but UMKC could be a let down game and 3 hard road games after taht does not help. But I do like how after that 3 game trip we finish with 6 of 8 games at home. I think we have a good chance at finishing top 3 this year in confrence. USD and southern utah will fight for last place IMO with Western Ill.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Does anyone know when a person can buy tickets for individual games? Im dont buy season tickets but want to make sure i get tickets for the USD games and other games.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Does anyone know when a person can buy tickets for individual games? Im dont buy season tickets but want to make sure i get tickets for the USD games and other games.
                          I know season ticket owners can purchase single game tickets starting tomorrow. I think the general public will get a shot around Nov 1st but will check my letter to confirm. I am planning to buy a few extra tickets for the USD games as several friends who are not season ticket holders have expressed interest in that game. I'm interested in all the games hence my season ticket holder status.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            I know season ticket owners can purchase single game tickets starting tomorrow. I think the general public will get a shot around Nov 1st but will check my letter to confirm. I am planning to buy a few extra tickets for the USD games as several friends who are not season ticket holders have expressed interest in that game. I'm interested in all the games hence my season ticket holder status.

Im interested in all the games too but with Christmas around the corner, season tickets arent in my budget. But i'll be ready to order some tickets on Nov 1st, if thats the day to do it.

Comment

Im interested in all the games too but with Christmas around the corner, season tickets arent in my budget. But i'll be ready to order some tickets on Nov 1st, if thats the day to do it.
                              Totally understand and wasn't directing my comment towards you. Allow me to explain. When I previous purchased an increased number of tickets to a particular game, a fan of that particular team suggested that I was much more interested in that game than others and therefore not honest about my feelings regarding that particular team. However, the reason for my purchase of extra tickets was to satisfy the request of multiple interested parties not for myself. I hope I did not offend you as that was not my intent.

I forgot to look at the letter but will remember tonight.

Comment

I am the same way. I cant wait till i can afford the season tickets for basketball. We got them for football now for 2 years. but basketball is harder for us to get there with games during the week and my work schedule. How ever we do try to make a couple games a year if it works out. How ever the summit tourny we get all session passes.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X