@ ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @ ORU

I'm with the group that says the crowd is affected by the teams performance, especially the NDSU games the last couple of years. I HAVE KNOW DOUBT that others sense what Filbert and I have sensed. When the crowd at Frost gets loud it seems to inspire THE OTHER team more that ours. At least as it pertains to the men. I know that sounds ludicrous but I've seen it so dang many times I have to believe its true.

Now, that certainly doesn't mean the crowd shouldn't remain enthusiastic but I think it has affected participation because there is a sense it isn't rewarded. I don't know, its weird but it seems to be reality. If we beat NDSU like we should have and UMKC like we should have and maybe even ORU like we should have the crowd would be better than it will be Thursday and Saturday for our last home games.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

As the saying goes,"everyone loves a winner"

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        No offense taken. I was in Frost for those WNIT games and know how a crowd can inspire a team. But if you could sit down with Nagy and AJ and get them to give a candid,not for publication list of the reasons why the teams have played poorly in a number of home games this year,I would bet that lack of crowd support would be far down the list.
        That is absolutely what the coaches would say and are dead on. I'm not suggesting that crowd noise is the reason behind some of the struggles. I am absolutely suggesting it can be a factor in a game. I think we're on the same page here. You do hear AJ and Nagy both comment on when the crowd does get into it. They certainly aren't going to say anything against the crowd.

Two big games coming up this weekend! The last cahnce to see arguably the best sharp-shooter in Jacks history and one of the best athletes ever to put on an SDSU uniform. Let's give them a big sendoff. Until Sioux Falls anyway!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
        X