Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @ ORU

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    I'd be in favor of pulling Sargent for this last minute.

Hopefully he proves me wrong and hits a big shot.
    After last watching last Thursday...I'm with you. Has this guy ever hit a big shot????

Well it's time!

Comment

Why isn't the ball in wolters hands at the end of big games

Comment

Son of a bitch....I've never seen a team give up so many O-rebs as our Jacks give up.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Go figure giving up Offensive rebounds cost us again.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Giving up WAY WAY too many offensive rebounds

Comment

Roundtree misses first, makes 2nd

SDSU down 4

Sargent air balls a deep 3 pointer. ugh.

Game Over

Comment

Final
                ORU 77, SDSU 73

Comment

Oh goodie goodie, we piss ANOTHER one down our legs.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Damn! I mean DAMN. Size beats us again. Didn't hit the 3's when we needed to our the Jackrabbits win this game. ORU beat us from outside in Frost and no beat us in the paint at home.

Just 1 of those 3's goes and we probably win.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Tough loss, ORU is a tough match-up for us with their athletic bigs. Hope we don't see them in Sioux Falls.

I wish we could play Dykstra and Fiegen at the same time. Wish Nagy would have been able to grab a JUCO big before this season started.

Comment

This is disapointing on so many levels.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Good bye 3 seed. Hello Oakland Round 2. Assuming they can get past round 1 this year.

Comment

SDSU isn't going to win a game in the tourney if they don't figure out something else to do at the end of the game than a 3. Even with 20 seconds left Callahan had a guy in his face and coulda passed and got the two and fouled again and maybe they would have missed a free throw and only need a 2 pointer.

Comment

When Jacks figure out how to win these close ones, they will have arrived. Until then, their inexperience is showing.

Comment

Even with the most "homer" refs in the league we should have won this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X