Centenary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Centenary

North Dakota State will win because Sutton coach of ORU blows his stack and gets two technicals in the last 11 seconds to send a two point game to a six point game.

Comment

Yeah, started a Summit League thread on this.. describing what happened. Can he coach Saturday night? ORU falls to 5-12, 2-3 in league.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        North Dakota State will win because Sutton coach of ORU blows his stack and gets two technicals in the last 11 seconds to send a two point game to a six point game.
        THAT is unreal. I wonder what happened?

Man it'd be fun to see the post game with Sutton.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Why is it always so quiet in Frost and why are the fans so mellow??

I don't agree with the above (always?). Tonight's atmosphere is understandable. I'll bet Saturday night will be entirely different.

Sutton getting thrown out (see Summit League thread) may up the ante on our game... Go Jacks?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            THAT is unreal. I wonder what happened?

Man it'd be fun to see the post game with Sutton.

Go to Summit League thread... I gave a short description.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Sutton getting thrown out (see Summit League thread) may up the ante on our game... Go Jacks?

IMO it's Never Go Jacks? but always Go Jacks! just a minor deal...

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Oh, great! They are going to come to town all redassed (a word?) which means that we will have a battle not that the team would expect anything less.

Would love to see the video on that sequence. link anyone?

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Final:
                  SDSU 86, Centenary 62
                  It's official! The Gents were kerblastified! Good game men! Took care of business!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I forgot to add that I was impressed with the intensity that Centenary played with. That would be tough to keep up at 0-16. Unfortunately for them, as their record indicates, they just aren't very good.

A tip of the cap for the effort from Centenary.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Yes Centenary wasn't good, mostly poor movement without the ball, and after building a 36-13 lead with about 5 min left in 1st half, the Jacks weren't challenging much.

I believe all the players for SDSU played, did they all score? I was hoping that Dykstra got the 10th rebound, so that he'd have a double/double (points/rebounds) but I believe he ended with 9 reb. I believe at least 11 of the twelve SDSU players scored.

Knew it would be an easy W, and it was.

Congrats to Centenary for playing hard for 39.5 min. (Last 30 sec, Jacks had ball and 24 pt lead).

Comment

For some reason I really like the Gents' blank unis. No idea why.

You could really see the difference in the team speed last night. The Gents were just a step slower. That probably comes from only 4 scholarships.

It seemed that when the Jacks got up 13-0 to start the game they relaxed a bit. It has to be hard to continue to keep the pedal to the floor when you know that you are a better team from top to bottom.

Of course not having much of a crowd there last night didn't help.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                        X