Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Centenary

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I think we need to get the phone # for the Jackrabbit Extra production booth. Every game I have watched,they forget to put the audio from the radio up. I would rather hear that then listen to the guys up there chatting it up
    Just open another window and click on the audio only.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      Just open another window and click on the audio only.
      I think that used to work, but when I try to open a new window, it just refreshes the window that is already open.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
        I think that used to work, but when I try to open a new window, it just refreshes the window that is already open.
        Hmm.. that's weird

Comment

The Collegian bloggers wrote TV has told the SID about the lack of audio on Jackrabbit Extra.

Comment

Ouch. 37-13 Jackrabbits.

It's possible we may have to invent a better superlative than kerblastification.

Comment

good to go now! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Does anyone know the method by which a school "sheds" scholarships as it works down from D-I to D-III. It seems Centenary's transition from when it announced to the actual start of its D-III days, is a "year short" (that is, freshmen who had scholarships would be seniors in first year of Centenary's D-III participation).

Will Centenary be a non-scholarship school in name only like it seems some small private schools are -- everyone gets an academic scholarship?

Comment

44-20 with 1:12 left in the half.

Comment

SDSU 44, Centenary 24 at the half

Comment

SDSU needs to put together a decent second half to cover the spread
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

It is so quiet in Frost that Tyler is literally whispering as if it was a golf tournament. On the flip side I"m watching ORU @ NDSU and IUPUI @ Oakland and the crowds are into it, the cheerleaders are chanting etc. Why is it always so quiet in Frost and why are the fans so mellow?? We need some enthusiasm and noise!!! WAKE UP FROST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                          It is so quiet in Frost that Tyler is literally whispering as if it was a golf tournament. On the flip side I"m watching ORU @ NDSU and IUPUI @ Oakland and the crowds are into it, the cheerleaders are chanting etc. Why is it always so quiet in Frost and why are the fans so mellow?? We need some enthusiasm and noise!!! WAKE UP FROST!!!!

1300 in attendance. game was over before halftime. it was centenary. those are the only 3 excuses i can think of for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            1300 in attendance. game was over before halftime. it was centenary. those are the only 3 excuses i can think of for tonight.
                            It's not just tonight it's every night.

Comment

Why is it always so quiet in Frost and why are the fans so mellow??

I don't agree with the above (always?). Tonight's atmosphere is understandable. I'll bet Saturday night will be entirely different.

Comment

Final:
                                SDSU 86, Centenary 62

Comment

Working...
                                X