Re: Exhibition vs. DSU

Did he roll both ankles or just one?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

One ankle and one ankel.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Oh, I thought he was a Giants fan and just wanted to catch updates of the World Series and thats why he wasn't in the game.....

Comment

Nate went 3-4 from the 3-pt line. Can you imagine a Nate Wolters who is also a threat from the 3-pt line? Talk about a nightmare for the rest of the league.

I see alot of opposing bigs sitting on the bench next year. We're gonna be a matchup nightmare to alot of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
            Nate went 3-4 from the 3-pt line. Can you imagine a Nate Wolters who is also a threat from the 3-pt line? Talk about a nightmare for the rest of the league.

I see alot of opposing bigs sitting on the bench next year. We're gonna be a matchup nightmare to alot of teams.

When you say next year do you mean this year?

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post

Not only Nate, but Sargent and White as well. Carlson isn't a bad shot either. And we have 3 6'7" post players who can all hit a 15 foot or longer shot.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I was a little surprised by the amount of students at the game. Obviously it wasn't very boisterous, but there was a pretty decent number there. I would say there were more students there last night than the SUU game last year.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  I was a little surprised by the amount of students at the game. Obviously it wasn't very boisterous, but there was a pretty decent number there. I would say there were more students there last night than the SUU game last year.
                  I agree RO...in fact, I was quite surprised by the number of students at the game. Hope that portends to better attendance in the upcoming season!!

Comment

An expectation that the team will post a win will draw the students, and the alumns.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      An expectation that the team will post a win will draw the students, and the alumns.
                      I don't think that had anything to do with it. There wasn't nearly that many students there last year against DSU.

Comment

I was using draw as a future tense verb. The team had an improved performance last season and so should draw more fans this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                          I was using draw as a future tense verb. The team had an improved performance last season and so should draw more fans this season.
                          Ah, my bad. I thought you meant students showed up cause they knew we'd beat DSU.

Comment

Working...
                          X