Best Case/Worst Case Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Case/Worst Case Scenarios

With the youth and inexperience, I think the best case schenario is that the team improves significantly as the season progresses, to the point that they enter the playoffs a lot better than the seeding would indicate.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      With the youth and inexperience, I think the best case schenario is that the team improves significantly as the season progresses, to the point that they enter the playoffs a lot better than the seeding would indicate.
      My worry is the schedule is not conducive to that situation. We play tough teams at home to start confrence, which is a hard learning curve, then we go on the road to end confrence play. IMO that does not bode well just for this team. If we can get wins to start the confrence season, we would not have to rely on a strong finish on the road to get a better seed for the tourny. I am afraid we will be in a great position with 3 hard road games to end with. that very well will determine our seeding. I am afraid we could go from 4 to 6th very quickly lossing 3 games to end the year, which is not good for confidence to go the the tourny. To me that is the worst case, obviously.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

So, I turned off the football disaster and proceeded to read this thread. I may as well go to bed at this point as my day couldn't get much worse.

On topic, I say we could compete for seeds 2-4 for best case scenario. I think the number 1 seed could be handed to Oakland right now. Seeds 7 or 8 are worst case scenario. As someone else suggested, not making the tournament is unthinkable. In fact, for those that are wondering what would need to happen for Nagy to get fired...I think not making the tournament would qualify. My prediction is that we lock up the 4 seed and compete for the conference championship for the next 3 years.

Comment

Working...
        X