Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Team

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    That's the problem with thread drift, some people might not want to read about "subject A", but get sucked into a conversation that intertwines it and "subject B". It makes it harder to not read it when the stuff you want to read is mixed together with the stuff you don't want to read. Hence the threads.

I should point out I agree with you on the AD issue and most other comments you have made.
    I understand....I guess I'm just used to boards where everything is already mixed together. That and theres not alot of new posts on here daily, so if you stop by often enough you don't have to try and read 3-4 pages to catch up.

Oh, and GOD BLESS YOU for agreeing with me It makes up for the child who gave me negative rep points, didn't sign a name and said "you couldnt be more wrong". Haha...WTH? Noones wrong and noones right...these are our opinions based on our experiences.

Comment

So how bout that 2010 team? I say they finish 3rd or 4th in conference.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        So how bout that 2010 team? I say they finish 3rd or 4th in conference.
        I say 4th, but 5th could happen. Depends on NDSU or IPFW if you ask me.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think we will end up in the upper middle of the conference. I don't like the fact that we finish with 5 of 7 conference games on the road. With a young team, and a likely congested middle of the conference standing, that stretch could be difficult and have a big impact on conference tourney seeding. Hoping by the end of the season, the impact of youthfulness will be lessened, but I have heard said that at this level of basketball, relying on freshman and sophomores instead of juniors and seniors usually means a difference of 4-6 wins a year.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

TV's chat today had a lot of really good stuff with Coach Nagy, including news on new uniforms, the shape the guys came in after the summer, the new point guard, role of Pederson and Tivis and other guys, and the prospect of a couple of walkons. It's here: http://bit.ly/7MqYeB

Comment

How long till we can get pictures of the new uniforms? In football the blue jersey and yellow pants I think looks great, but basketball, its never had cool factor. Maybe these will finally at least look cool. frankly I would love to see SDSU unis look like Dukes, but with SDSU and yellow instead of the black or white that duke uses.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                How long till we can get pictures of the new uniforms? In football the blue jersey and yellow pants I think looks great, but basketball, its never had cool factor. Maybe these will finally at least look cool. frankly I would love to see SDSU unis look like Dukes, but with SDSU and yellow instead of the black or white that duke uses.

Sounds like they may actually resemble what you describe...

Comment

One thing is certain...Nagy is high on Chad White.

I als found it interesting that he said the Dancing w/ the Stars event might change some people thoughts about him. Very interesting. I guess at least he knows he's a hard nut to crack.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    YYYYEESSSSS!

I thought the D-2 final years they had wilson brand? for unis? that did have a similar wide stripe on the side that went to a point and the bottom of the shorts. I always thought they looked sharp and classy in an tradition kind of way. I am sure I could look to find pics of uni I am thinking of, but damned if i know how to post a pic on this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      This is it except with blue numbers and letters!

Comment

I ran into Dale, Griff, and Peterson Friday night and had a good discussion about the team. Dale said he is loving ball this summer and the biggest thing that he has noticed (which has been mentioned here alot) is that everyone is HAPPY and having FUN. Weird... He also was very excited about the Canada trip because they were having the chance to play other teams finally. Like Coach Nagy he spoke very highly of Chad White. Unlike Coach Nagy, who must be tempering expectations, Dale spoke very highly of Marcus and Jordan and said they are the best posts he has ever played with.
                        After talking to these guys I am very excited about the season! I hope Canada goes well.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          I ran into Dale, Griff, and Peterson Friday night and had a good discussion about the team. Dale said he is loving ball this summer and the biggest thing that he has noticed (which has been mentioned here alot) is that everyone is HAPPY and having FUN. Weird... He also was very excited about the Canada trip because they were having the chance to play other teams finally. Like Coach Nagy he spoke very highly of Chad White. Unlike Coach Nagy, who must be tempering expectations, Dale spoke very highly of Marcus and Jordan and said they are the best posts he has ever played with.
                          After talking to these guys I am very excited about the season! I hope Canada goes well.
                          I had a similar talk with Dale a few weeks ago. That works for me. I'm excited for the season to get going but not too soon. There's a little Jackrabbit football to enjoy.

These guys are going the right direction. It cracks me up how many people want to bury this team (20 loss seasons?)before the season gets going. Put me in the optimistic camp!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X