Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Season Tickets

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Actually the prime seats are 50 yard line about 20 to 25 rows up. These are where the "big-givers" usually sit.

You'll be happy with the higher seats. My first year I was in row 11 and liked them a lot and was disappointed when the next year I was moved to row 21. But once I got up there and could see more of the game, I was very happy with my new seats.

Section H, Row 21 and I too will keep my seat #'s quiet, as I won't be so quiet at games...a little further to the North than the past 3 years, but I won't complain...My family isn't exactly building buildings at SDSU...YET. Still working on the Bladder-System for Oil Tankers in my garage...very messy work.

Go Jacks!! Sept. 18th can't come fast enough!!
    May like row 28 better, but thought 21 was about perfect. Another thing that we liked (but the new people may not) is that we were the last two seats in F with no aisle next to us. We don't leave our seats except maybe halftime. We didn't have people moving past us and didn't have to navigate past all the people in our row for multiple trips to bathroom or concessions. I've tried to build up as many priority points as I can afford, but have only had the tickets for four seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Yah...how'd ya pull that off RN?

Row 5 is actually row 9 since the first four rows are A,B,C,D.

Off to the Scrimmage in Sioux Falls today! I will be in row 21 since I hear those are the best seats!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        Actually the prime seats are 50 yard line about 20 to 25 rows up. These are where the "big-givers" usually sit.

You'll be happy with the higher seats. My first year I was in row 11 and liked them a lot and was disappointed when the next year I was moved to row 21. But once I got up there and could see more of the game, I was very happy with my new seats.

Section H, Row 21 and I too will keep my seat #'s quiet, as I won't be so quiet at games...a little further to the North than the past 3 years, but I won't complain...My family isn't exactly building buildings at SDSU...YET. Still working on the Bladder-System for Oil Tankers in my garage...very messy work.

Go Jacks!! Sept. 18th can't come fast enough!!

I'm four rows behind you in Row 25. I got bumped two seats to the North but still love my seats!

Comment

College Gameday just came on ESPN for the first time this year. If the song at the beginning of that doesn't get you JACKED for football season, nothing will. 'Cuz we're comin'...to your citaay!'

Let's play some football!...in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
            College Gameday just came on ESPN for the first time this year. If the song at the beginning of that doesn't get you JACKED for football season, nothing will. 'Cuz we're comin'...to your citaay!'

i saw that this morning, and finally started my official 2 week countdown!
            GO BIG,GO BLUE, GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post

Uh yeah, that song is awful.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Got my tickets in the mail finally today. Postal service delivered them in a plastic bag because the envelope was partially destroyed in the delivery process. Tickets for the season and the NE game and my parking pass are all unscathed. Even the federal government's curriers can't bring down the Jacks.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Link to facebook with a picture of what I assume are the new seatback chairs. Not sure if non-facebook members can access.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=29677187747
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Got our season tickets, just waiting on the stub hub neb tickets. Who do we petition to get a home football game every year first week? We play too many the last week of the year at home, I figure we deserve the first week too. I don’t care who we would play I just hate having to wait. Call me selfish, but waiting till the 3rd week of college football to see a home game is to long if you ask me.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Link to facebook with a picture of what I assume are the new seatback chairs. Not sure if non-facebook members can access.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=29677187747
                      That is a really blue photo...

Comment

Working...
                      X