2010 Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Season Tickets

Row 77 and 78 for the Nebraska game. Section E in the Yankton rows at CAS. Section E is always the loudest.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What section at the Nebraska game? According to the previous map, some are not in that 'blue-colored" section.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

My SDSU season tickets came today. I'm a couple rows higher in the same section.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
          What section at the Nebraska game? According to the previous map, some are not in that 'blue-colored" section.
          Yep, that's what I said. I assume there are some SDSU fans in sec 21 just not these SDSU fans.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I will say I am in Sect J. And sect 20, row 88. I won't say seat #, since I don't feel like getting punched LET'S GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!! Did any one get their tailgate packets? LET'S GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              I will say I am in Sect J. And sect 20, row 88. I won't say seat #, since I don't feel like getting punched LET'S GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!! Did any one get their tailgate packets? LET'S GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              No tailgate packet yet either.
              Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Am a little disappointed to find out our season tickets are 7 rows higher than we were before when we requested the same seats... have been in the same seats in sec f row 21 since we started 4 years ago.

Comment

Section H row 14 at CAS

Huskers: Row 5

Can't wait for the season to start!

BTW, we need to move the band to Sec. P right to the South of the visitors section!

Comment

Student section again

Just requested every home game Saturday off from work. Can't wait.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                      Am a little disappointed to find out our season tickets are 7 rows higher than we were before when we requested the same seats... have been in the same seats in sec f row 21 since we started 4 years ago.
                      This was a reallocation year, so that would be my only guess. There may been people with more priority points move down.

I have mine in Section G, that's the place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        This was a reallocation year, so that would be my only guess. There may been people with more priority points move down.

I have mine in Section G, that's the place to be.

Actually the prime seats are 50 yard line about 20 to 25 rows up. These are where the "big-givers" usually sit.

You'll be happy with the higher seats. My first year I was in row 11 and liked them a lot and was disappointed when the next year I was moved to row 21. But once I got up there and could see more of the game, I was very happy with my new seats.

Section H, Row 21 and I too will keep my seat #'s quiet, as I won't be so quiet at games...a little further to the North than the past 3 years, but I won't complain...My family isn't exactly building buildings at SDSU...YET. Still working on the Bladder-System for Oil Tankers in my garage...very messy work.

Go Jacks!! Sept. 18th can't come fast enough!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                          Actually the prime seats are 50 yard line about 20 to 25 rows up. These are where the "big-givers" usually sit.

You'll be happy with the higher seats. My first year I was in row 11 and liked them a lot and was disappointed when the next year I was moved to row 21. But once I got up there and could see more of the game, I was very happy with my new seats.

Section H, Row 21 and I too will keep my seat #'s quiet, as I won't be so quiet at games...a little further to the North than the past 3 years, but I won't complain...My family isn't exactly building buildings at SDSU...YET. Still working on the Bladder-System for Oil Tankers in my garage...very messy work.

Go Jacks!! Sept. 18th can't come fast enough!!
                          Agree with propar. We choose to remain in row 21 because of the improved view of the field. I have no desire to be any lower and wouldn't mind being a few rows higher.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                            Section H row 14 at CAS

Huskers: Row 5

Can't wait for the season to start!

BTW, we need to move the band to Sec. P right to the South of the visitors section!
                            Row 5 for the Huskers? Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Row 5 for the Huskers? Nice.
                              Yah...how'd ya pull that off RN?
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Season tickets arrived today. Moving to the west side after many years sitting on the east side. Will miss the bleachers but with the success of the program the east side just got too crowded to be comfortable.
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X