Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Season Tickets

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    I think that is correct. I was by there a couple days ago and the frames are still there but the seats were gone. The old ones were faded and some were showing wear to the point of holes. I think the ones that are up now are probably the additional needed for the increased tickets sale. From a short distance they look new.
    Went by the stadium yesterday and they were adding the backs and seats to the frames.
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      Can I assume that the Nebraska tickets and priority parking passes will be sent along with the season tickets?

Also as a first-time season ticket holder and first time priority parking pass holder, do I need to worry about NOT getting a spot in the blue/priority lot? I am hoping that the extra $ I kicked in for the parking pass will always get me a spot. If not, I'll probably be a little perturbed.
      The lot west of CAS has had an ample amount of room the last few years since a lot of people eligible for priority parking are parking at their tailgating spots. I've gotten "rock star" parking all of the last 3 years, but I always get there 3 hours before the games too. I just don't park where I tailgate.

That said, even with the first home game a month away, WHERE ARE MY TICKETS!!! I'm getting antsy!

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
        The lot west of CAS has had an ample amount of room the last few years since a lot of people eligible for priority parking are parking at their tailgating spots. I've gotten "rock star" parking all of the last 3 years, but I always get there 3 hours before the games too. I just don't park where I tailgate.

That said, even with the first home game a month away, WHERE ARE MY TICKETS!!! I'm getting antsy!
        They will arrive in plenty of time (if within the next 2 weeks is plenty of time). Parking in the priority lot has not a problem for me the last 3 years. That said, I usually park in the tailgate lot and there were more season tickets sold and more monies raised by the Jackrabbit Club than in any previous year.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Has everyone received their season tickets in the mail? I been gone for about a week. Curious if I wll find them waiting for me on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Has everyone received their season tickets in the mail? I been gone for about a week. Curious if I wll find them waiting for me on Wednesday.
            I received some extra tickets I ordered for the Ill St. game but no season tickets or Nebraska tickets yet.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Nada. Zilch. Zero here in NW Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                Nada. Zilch. Zero here in NW Iowa.
                el Zilcho, Futurama refrence, but that would make a pretty cool superhero name.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

season tickets and nebraska tickets came in the mail today. i hope row 84 isnt the top row in lincoln

Comment

Yes! They are here in their glory. Christmas in August. Bringin' the noise from section E again!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      season tickets and nebraska tickets came in the mail today. i hope row 84 isnt the top row in lincoln
                      We are in row 90 it sounds like...so you aren't at the top.

Looks like row 99 is the last row from their stadium map online.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                        We are in row 90 it sounds like...so you aren't at the top.

Looks like row 99 is the last row from their stadium map online.

thats a relief. speaking of relief, row 84 sounds like a long ways to have to relieve yourself. which means, dont drink too much before the game or start out for the restroom at the first tickle.

Comment

Yep, season tickets arrived today...I'm issuing a challenge: I say Section E will be the loudest -- I hope you other section people try to prove me wrong.

Will the band be in the same seats it's occupied in past years?

Row 79 at Nebraska...nose started bleeding when I saw those tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            Yep, season tickets arrived today...I'm issuing a challenge: I say Section E will be the loudest -- I hope you other section people try to prove me wrong.

Will the band be in the same seats it's occupied in past years?

Row 79 at Nebraska...nose started bleeding when I saw those tickets.
                            At least it's not Row 91. Gonna need a pressurized cabin at my height!

My first season tickets ever are Section J Row 13. Are these good seats? Will I be able to see the field over the players?

Comment

TK;

I don't think the players obstruct the view from any of the seats in CAS and row 13 in Sec J will be a fine vantage point for the games.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                TK;

I don't think the players obstruct the view from any of the seats in CAS and row 13 in Sec J will be a fine vantage point for the games.
                                That is what I was thinking row 13 is good place to be. Section J right about the 25 yd line.

Comment

Working...
                                X