This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana game thread

We don't lock threads merely because there are differing views being offered. At the same time, there's a line (can't tell you exactly where it is) that is sometimes crossed which results in a thread being closed. Saturday was a rough day on the message board but people were venting during and after a disappointing loss. The line is more easily crossed by fans from opposing schools who appear to be commenting just to cause trouble.

Most threads are not closed -- they just die because people quit posting on them. (Hint?).

Comment

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
      hehe, I love that summary. everyone put their hands together for Benedict Arnold---Just in the Crowd!
      I believe I was standing up for our team and coaches!

Comment

How long are you supposed to eat leftovers from Thanksgiving?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
          How long are you supposed to eat leftovers from Thanksgiving?
          You are supposed to eat cooked turkey within 3-4 days if you just refrigerate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            You are supposed to eat cooked turkey within 3-4 days if you just refrigerate it.
            Then get out the Swanson Chicken Bullion as its time for making soup.

Comment

Really? I'm STILL eating leftovers of the turkey, mashed potato's and corn we fed to the football team thursday night. So good!

But maybe I should think about getting rid of it huh?
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Well that was the hand out at my works safety training said. Guess they didn't want anyone to get food poisioning and miss work

Comment

Well that was the hand out at my works safety training said. Guess they didn't want anyone to get food poisioning and miss work
                  When turkey starts turning gray, you still have 2 more good days of eating it. Enjoy! :-)
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

What about the pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
                      What about the pie?
                      The pumpkin pie usually goes first, its gone, better luck next time.

Comment

I prefer stawberry rhubarb.

Comment

Banquet turkey pot pie is a secret weakness (and a special comfort food) of mine . . . although I guess it's not so secret now, eh?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Banquet turkey pot pie is a secret weakness (and a special comfort food) of mine . . . although I guess it's not so secret now, eh?
                            Awfully high in sodium and calories. Good food for a college FB player trying to gain weight, not so sure its right for you fil. Then again, you might be trying to bulk up and try out for the Lawdogs.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Awfully high in sodium and calories. Good food for a college FB player trying to gain weight, not so sure its right for you fil. Then again, you might be trying to bulk up and try out for the Lawdogs.
                              I did say it was a weakness, now didn't I, Doc?
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                I had that last night. Only the chicken version.

Comment

Working...
                                X