Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: O'Brien or Crawford?

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I am afraid this conversation will not end until the final play of the season. Crawford did complete passes down field to Cochart and Fox, and nice ones at that. I never fully appreciated Colin Cochart until today. That dude is big and very athletic. No wonder the coaches think Cochart is a NFL prospect.

I think Crawford did okay. During the post game interview on TV I could not help think back about Ryan' bike ride into Frost at halftime as the Underwear man. I am still laughing not so much at Ryan but rather at the SDSU staffers at the scorer's table and their surprised look, and looking where in the half time prescript was this event scheduled., IT WAS NOT SCHEDULED. Obviously, Coach stig has forgiven RC for the unplanned unauthorized and unscheduled bike ride.

I think RC did okay, and I not sure if TOB would have done much better and the game is in the books so we will never know.
    HA! I must have missed that one! When was that?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        We didn't even know what to think in the stands. I don't think security knew what to do either.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Ryan Crawford is our starting QB. That's a fact. Time to get behind him, support him and cheer him on.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Oh maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Hey we all were young once. The UPD moved swiftly on that one and it was when our men's team was not doing so well. The surprised look on Micah and others faces was unexplainable. Thats why it is still funny. What would we do if people did not have a sense of humor?
            Last edited by Nidaros; 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Oh maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Hey we all were young once. The UPD moved swiftly on that one and it was when our men's team was not doing so well. The surprised look on Micah and others faces was unexplainable. Thats why it is still funny. What would we do if people did not have a sense of humor?
              Nidaros, I think we were more in shock at that moment then anything. You are right, we looked at our scripts and thought What the heck?!?

It was funny though, you got to give the kid some props for the gusto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                Nidaros, I think we were more in shock at that moment then anything. You are right, we looked at our scripts and thought What the heck?!?

It was funny though, you got to give the kid some props for the gusto.
                Do you think some of his buddies put him up to it on a dare/

Comment

Nidaros, you lived in a dorm at one point. His buddies may not have dreamed up the stunt but, you know they moved it forward on a dare. And probably assisted in prep and execution.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                    Ryan Crawford is our starting QB. That's a fact. Time to get behind him, support him and cheer him on.
                    All laughs aside, I do want Ryan to have a good finish and I am definitely behind him 100 per cent.

I am surprised this little stunt has not been mentioned before. I have often wondered how Stig reacted to it. He probably was stern towards Ryan, but probably laughing inside and probably told Ryan we will have no more of that.

Comment

All laughs aside, I do want Ryan to have a good finish and I am definitely behind him 100 per cent.

I am surprised this little stunt has not been mentioned before. I have often wondered how Stig reacted to it. He probably was stern towards Ryan, but probably laughing inside and probably told Ryan we will have no more of that.
                      We've discussed it here, in 2006 and 2008. Stig suspended him for a game.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                      X