UNI Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNI Game Day Thread

What a country Jacks win Sycamores no longer stink bison do sorry bout the smack. Go Missouri State.

Comment

Great game today by the Jacks! Very exciting to watch! There were many great performances today, but I truly feel that our last scoring drive was as good of play calling as you can get. We didn't just settle for getting a yard here and a yard there. We went for the kill with short passes and O'Brien and our receivers came through. Absolutely great play calling! I love that mentality.

Comment

Already one of their posters at PantherNation is pulling the NDSU excuse for their loss. (i.e. SDSU didn't beat us, out poor QB play did/SDSU defense mediocre)

I was also hoping the Georgia Southern would be able to keep up with App. State, to make our win over them look a bit better, but they are getting throttled.

Comment

UNI players sulking in press conference: 'we beat ourselves' 'they didn't show us anything we haven't seen before'--no good words for SDSU whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            UNI players sulking in press conference: 'we beat ourselves' 'they didn't show us anything we haven't seen before'--no good words for SDSU whatsoever.
            Wow. I figured I would hear that kind of stuff from their fans, but not their players.

Comment

NOBODY likes losing to the Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                NOBODY likes losing to the Jacks
                Farley had good words for Stig....

But yeah-----geez. Come on out and admit that you got beat by a very good team! Forget this, 'it's on us, we lost the game', as though they'd've lost even if they were playing the East Overshoe JV team, a bunch of pre-schoolers, or the best five girls on the flag squad.

Comment

When the Jacks do beat them it is so unbelievable that there had to be a reason, the refs, their quarterback, alien invasion, the stars didn't align. A great team gets no respect.

Comment

Good game Jacks, good win earning respect one game at a time.

As for the press, well it is what it is so what they say means nothing. At the end of the day they lost period.

Focus on Youngstown. earning respect one game at a time.
                    MISSOURI VALLEY NATION
                    http://missourivalleyfootball.com

South Dakota State University
                    http://gojacks.com

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaKid View Post
                      As for the press,
                      it wasn't the press. It was Pat Grace and some other guy.

Comment

Just got back to the hotel after then game. What a great win for the Jacks. This could be the best win for the Jacks, ever! Defense bent, didn't break and TOB did everything he was asked to do. We limited turnovers and did not have too many penalties.

Comment

Danny Batten (I think):

"We're tired of being underdogs. We want respect, and we'll do what we have to do to get it."

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                            Danny Batten (I think):

"We're tired of being underdogs. We want respect, and we'll do what we have to do to get it."

They got my respect

Comment

NICE GAME JACKRABBITS!

I watch the 2nd half on channelsurfing and you guys looked great. NIwho?

Comment

What a greaty day to be a Jackrabbit living in Iowa!

Comment

Working...
                                X