X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Georgia Southern Game Thead 9/12

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    Grades for last night:

Quarterback: B, wasn't asked to do a lot. Was effective and moved in the pocket nicely, especially on the long td to Steffen. Better quit cramping up because if TOB gets some more time and throws balls like the td pass he had, look out.

RB's: A-, took awhile for Minett to break one, but knew it was coming. Duffy's fumble was biggest lowpoint. Would have like to have seem more of the backups.

WR's: B, no drops, suprised Steffen for how big he is could outrun their secondary.

O-line: B+, one sack, wore them down and gave Minett some good gaps.

Front 7: A-, Great pressure, seemed like the 5 times they ran the ball it was for way too many yards.

Secondary: B+, didn't like how they were willing to give up 8 yards every time, but that was probably more coaching. The picks were gimmies, but they took advantage of them.

Special Teams: B, good returns, allowed a couple of longer returns, good kicking overall. I like Harris better than Reifenrath.

Coaches: B+, good gameplan overall, should have tested Crawford a little more. They still have a nice warmup next week to get him more comfortable in the saddle, but three road games after that, he is going to need to be ready.
    Wow, you are a tough! A- for front seven and we had 9 sacks and 11 yards rushing allowed in the game without giving up a touchdown?

Comment

Re: Georgia Southern Game Thead 9/12

Here is a story I found from the Savannah paper, look at the by line.

http://savannahnow.com/sports/2009-0...ard-times-road

I know that guy

Comment

Working...
      X