Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Capital One Bowl

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    The regular season is 11 weeks, not 10 as some seem to believe. Vote against Big Red. That's a must. Vote against him (and for Jack, obviously) several time a day. He's got to lose. We are in very grave danger of going from first to out of the playoffs in two weeks' time. BIG RED CANNOT WIN!
    I'm not sure where you logic is on this one...I believe el presidente has it right. We're a lock for the playoffs if either Mike or Boomer wins, because either Testudo or Bucky is going to have six losses also.. If Big Red wins, he will be tied with Jack, Bearcat and possibly several others at 6-5, all of whom will be in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      I'm not sure where you logic is on this one...I believe el presidente has it right. We're a lock for the playoffs if either Mike or Boomer wins, because either Testudo or Bucky is going to have six losses also.. If Big Red wins, he will be tied with Jack, Bearcat and possibly several others at 6-5, all of whom will be in the playoffs.
      Upon further review, Butch is the guy we have to get rid of. Big Red losing would help, but isn't vital. The call on the field is overturned. My bad.

Do NOT vote for Butch! Also, never listen to me...except on the part about not voting for Butch.

By the way, I can't wait until an NFL ref ends on overturned call announcement with, "My bad."
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Upon further review, Butch is the guy we have to get rid of. Big Red losing would help, but isn't vital. The call on the field is overturned. My bad.

Do NOT vote for Butch! Also, never listen to me...except on the part about not voting for Butch.

By the way, I can't wait until an NFL ref ends on overturned call announcement with, "My bad."
        We forgive you JF96...everybody is entitled to ONE mistake...oops (considering my own record) SEVERAL mistakes!

Comment

Someone may have mentioned this, but I saw Jack on a Capital One ad this morning on ESPN. Very cool!

Comment

We should be in the playoffs, but I can't log on this morning. Is anybody else having problems? It says votes to set the playoffs of still being tabulated. I want to start voting. And I think we're in good shape being the eighth seed (I think) and going against the top seed...seven teams will be voting for us to get rid of the top vote-getter. Anytime a team got to No. 1, it got thumped.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We should be in the playoffs, but I can't log on this morning. Is anybody else having problems? It says votes to set the playoffs of still being tabulated. I want to start voting. And I think we're in good shape being the eighth seed (I think) and going against the top seed...seven teams will be voting for us to get rid of the top vote-getter. Anytime a team got to No. 1, it got thumped.
              But now it's seven other teams voting against the #1 since three teams are out of the competition....hope they do indeed continue to do that.

Comment

In a repeat of this last week, Jack is up against Bill E. Goat (Navy)

With voting so far, Jack is the lowest vote total of the 8 contestants.

Vote OFTEN!

www.capitalonebowl.com

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  In a repeat of this last week, Jack is up against Bill E. Goat (Navy)

With voting so far, Jack is the lowest vote total of the 8 contestants.

Vote OFTEN!

www.capitalonebowl.com
                  Going to need to vote your brains out this week, people. Bill is a tough draw because, I think, people will see a vote for him as a vote to support the troops. Also, the regular season rankings are hard to find, so folks might not bother to track them down...and our low ranking might not work to our advantage as first thought. Vote as often as you can each day. Because I'm a hopeless nerd, I am scheduling a weekend voting gathering. Encourage all SDSU supporters to VOTE FOR JACK THIS WEEK! We're down early. It's on. Let's do it.

Comment

Don't forget to vote as often as possible. Jack is only down by about 450 votes and that can be done.
                    www.capitalonebowl.com

Comment

Jack is now up. Keep voting! There are probably a lot of Ring-Knockers standing watch out there with nothing to do but vote for Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                        Don't forget to vote as often as possible. Jack is only down by about 450 votes and that can be done.
                        www.capitalonebowl.com
                        *BUMP*

Let's get it done Jackrabbits!

Comment

The lead is slowly slipping away. Keep voting...this one's far from over. Let's win this sucker! Jack needs your love.

Comment

We're now down a couple hundred votes. Could be a back-and-forth battle this week. Take some extra time to vote and ask other Jackrabbit fans to do the same.

www.capitalonebowl.com

You can vote more than once a day if you clear the cookies on your computer. Take 15 minutes and cast 20 votes to show support for Jack.

Comment

We're now down a couple hundred votes. Could be a back-and-forth battle this week. Take some extra time to vote and ask other Jackrabbit fans to do the same.

www.capitalonebowl.com

You can vote more than once a day if you clear the cookies on your computer. Take 15 minutes and cast 20 votes to show support for Jack.

I did my morning workout this morning and it was amazing how much better I feel now. 15 minutes and 20 votes. We were down by 88 votes at 8:30 a.m.

Comment

www.capitalonebowl.com

Keep voting, looks like we are up just slightly right now.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X