Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Just woke up. Couldn't sleep. I am more than a little pumped up right now.

I hope all are right about the tv guide thing. I think I would retract the nice email I sent to Kelly Manning and Eric Thorstensen.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Talked to Kelly myself yesterday and we are good to go!

Just makes me sick I'm not going to be in Fargo tonight. I have half a mind to head up to the Backyard and tailgate!

6:00 can't get here quick enough! LET'S DO THIS!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Gameday baby!! Finished rounds early, just a little more work to do. I had two more invites to the game in Verminville. I invited them come over to Ben's after the preview game to check out the main attraction.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm ready to roll for my seventh game of the season...hope the roads are clear. Had to miss the home opener because of my parents' 40 wedding anniversary. I hope I get a pass for that. I even asked my mom if she objected to my going and she just looked at me and seemed kind of hurt. So I told her, "Why don't you just say, 'I would prefer that you didn't go.' So she said, "I would prefer that you don't go.'" And I didn't. Hey, she's tollerated me this long...I can't deny her.

GO JACKS!
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

ok Last minute WARFARE before heading to the tailgate!! good luck Jacks but...........

Wabbits Suck

ok ok enjoy the game hoping its all that its hyped up to be, K i'm outa here got some beer to drink!!!!!!
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I wish the Bison fans had to wear name tags. Better would be large helium-filled balloons tethered to the 'small-in-number but loud in viewpoint, Nick Mertens haters' so that we could watch them during breaks in today's game. If the Bison win, well, they'll celebrate. If the Jacks win, it would be hilarious to actually see the people who express such extreme views about their own quarterback have a total meltdown (I picture it much like the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz, getting doused with the bucket of water -- little puddles of green water with bits of yellow T-shirt floating).

If the Jacks play their game, they're the better team -- we know it, the Bison know it -- then we'll win.

One hour to departure time for pre-game at Old Broadway with Jack fans.

Comment

Really starting to set in right now that I'm not going to be in Fargo! This sucks! The minutes are just ticking by. There are times when a person could really use a fast-forward button in life!

Still have a great feeling about tonight! JaRon is going to have a big game!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Can't wait for the game to start! I think the key will be our offensive line. We need to be able to run the ball well enough to make them respect it and give Berry time to pick them apart through the air. Oh, and special teams, please don't let us down! Lets go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by RABBITALUM08 View Post
                    Can't wait for the game to start! I think the key will be our offensive line. We need to be able to run the ball well enough to make them respect it and give Berry time to pick them apart through the air. Oh, and special teams, please don't let us down! Lets go Jacks
                    Nail on the head!! Make a few holes for Kyle, he'll do the rest. Give Ryan a little time, he'll do the rest. Don't screw up the kicks and NO STUPID PENALTIES.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Jackrabbit Gameday is on WNAX right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Jackrabbit Gameday is on WNAX right now!!!
                        SIU won in OT today, we should have beat them last week. UNI had a 14 point lead last I saw, they are playing SUU.

SIU gets the autobid. If UNI doesn't choke this one away they'll get a bid as well.

YSU beat WIU today. We beat both of them so no reflection on us.

UNI did hold on to win.

Miss St. beat Ind St. in OT. No win for Ind St. this year.
                        Last edited by jackmd; 11-22-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          SIU won in OT today, we should have beat them last week. UNI had a 14 point lead last I saw, they are playing SUU.

SIU gets the autobid. If UNI doesn't choke this one away they'll get a bid as well.

YSU beat WIU today. We beat both of them so no reflection on us.

UNI did hold on to win.

Miss St. beat Ind St. in OT. No win for Ind St. this year.
                          Oops guess I should have read the whole thread before my post, you beat me to it!

Comment

Anybody else webcast watching/listening to the WNAX pregame show?

I'm trying to bring up for the ATL Watch show.

Hour to go, and we have 5 so far!!!!

Comment

Cal Poly- Wisconsin has nothing to do with SDSU or the MCFC. It, like references to USD should be in another part of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                                Cal Poly- Wisconsin has nothing to do with SDSU or the MCFC. It, like references to USD should be in another part of this forum.
                                Sorry, should have made clear I was asking where to watch the NDSU vs. SDSU game online. That is what I was asking for.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X