Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri State

Hey SDSU fans! Hope it's a good game on saturday. We'll learn a lot about that type of team MSU is this week in how they respond to what was probably the most shocking loss in school history. Lately MSU has been having a trend of running a very boring style of offense in the first half then running our normal spread (and doing very well) in the 2nd half, we've come back from 10+ point deficets the last 3 games down in the 2nd half...

You're right, our defense is terrible and horendous and we're still going to miss our starting MLB I think for this weekend.

I don't know if you'll be seeing any of the "pain train" this weekend, like I said, it's all about how we respond to last week. Either we come out ticked off or we tuck our tails between our legs and just wanna go home, we'll see. I'm excited for the game though. Is your streaming video good?

Also, feel free to come over to MSUBearNation.com we'd love to have you. Everyone over there has declared it basketball season so things on the football board could use a little livening up!

Comment

Originally posted by MSUBear42 View Post
      Hey SDSU fans! Hope it's a good game on saturday. We'll learn a lot about that type of team MSU is this week in how they respond to what was probably the most shocking loss in school history. Lately MSU has been having a trend of running a very boring style of offense in the first half then running our normal spread (and doing very well) in the 2nd half, we've come back from 10+ point deficets the last 3 games down in the 2nd half...

You're right, our defense is terrible and horendous and we're still going to miss our starting MLB I think for this weekend.

I don't know if you'll be seeing any of the "pain train" this weekend, like I said, it's all about how we respond to last week. Either we come out ticked off or we tuck our tails between our legs and just wanna go home, we'll see. I'm excited for the game though. Is your streaming video good?

Also, feel free to come over to MSUBearNation.com we'd love to have you. Everyone over there has declared it basketball season so things on the football board could use a little livening up!
      Welcome, MSUBear42. Glad to have you here. That had to be a crushing loss last week to SIU. We had one like that a few weeks back against McNeese. We were sluggish in the next outing, I thought.

I think our streaming is pretty good. Daktronics' Keyframe division does it. Three cameras production and they sync up the radio feed from WNAX for audio. Steve Imming and Jerry Oster do a good job and I think you'll appreciate that they're not raging homers.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm gonna be deer hunting on Saturday......anyone want to volunteer to give me text message updates?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          I'm going to go out on a limb and speak for everyone in the Jackrabbit Nation and say that this is fantastic news! Can I get an amen?
          Amen, Bunny. Having the band play at all home games is good news.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            I'm gonna be deer hunting on Saturday......anyone want to volunteer to give me text message updates?
            PM me your phone number Z and I'll text you some score updates. I'll be sitting in front of my computer watching anyway.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Wow, gang...we seem pretty subdued. I hope the team is more active than this thread...you know...because that's an apples to apples comparison.

What time does breakfast start at Cubby's? I might try to make it in time for kegs and egg. Anybody know?
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Going to have some pheasant burgers at the Yankton Tailgate Site tomorrow. I'm planning to be there no later than 10 am, they better let me in. We should be able to move the ball against these guys and I'm expecting the best performance from the defense since the first half of the WIU game. We gotta win this game or next weekend is going to be crapsville.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

2 areas I am very interested in watching. Our running game and our Defense. We need both to play up to their early season level if we want to have any realistic chance at winning the conf title. A nice arse-kicking first half followed by an exclamation point second half would be the best medicine for the Jacks. I don't anticipate that because MoSt is a good team, but it would be the best medicine. Also, it would be nice to start causing some turnovers again. Last year the D was causing turnovers left and right. Nothing like a good turnover to get the momentum running.

LETS GO JACKS!
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I assume everybody's too busy hunting to post about the game.

MD, you get those hunters to the game!
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Kegs and Eggs starts at Nine! Bring your cowbells to the game!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

What is the weather supposed to be like there? I know it was posted earlier, but has that changed? It's been in the mid-upper 60's the past two days here and supposed to be just a little cooler here tomorrow (high in the 50's). If it's anything like that in Brookville tomorrow, that should help with the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                          What is the weather supposed to be like there? I know it was posted earlier, but has that changed? It's been in the mid-upper 60's the past two days here and supposed to be just a little cooler here tomorrow (high in the 50's). If it's anything like that in Brookville tomorrow, that should help with the crowd.
                          Lets put it this way, its going to be nice enough to golf and too nice to hunt pheasants. So, no excuses for not being in the backyard and at CAS. A lot of the farmers are going to be hitting the corn hard and some of them won't stop for a Jackrabbit game, they'll listen on the radio.

Last I heard, mid 60's with 5-15 mph winds from the southwest, expected to increase to 10-20 mph in the afternoon, or something close to that.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Supposed to be a perfect November day....63 and Sunny with light south winds. No reason for an 2007 Southern Utah performance by the fans.

This game will be a very good gauge of where things are at as far as SDSU football fan interest after Hobo Day, considering the weather is supposed to be perfect, SDSU is still in the hunt for a conference title, and Missouri State is a team that everyone should look forward to seeing every year, I would think. Edit....Also, "The Pride" will be at CAS!!!!

I'll predict 9,002 at the game and a Jackrabbit win....38-10 !!!

Go Jacks!!
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

The Pride being there is a big win. Just not a football game without a band. Considering the turnout for Poly was over 8000, we should realistically have close to 9000 here this weekend. I wish I was one of them. If anyone on this board ever wins the lottery, please buy a golfstream jet and pick me up on your way to the games every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Lets put it this way, its going to be nice enough to golf and too nice to hunt pheasants. So, no excuses for not being in the backyard and at CAS. A lot of the farmers are going to be hitting the corn hard and some of them won't stop for a Jackrabbit game, they'll listen on the radio.

Last I heard, mid 60's with 5-15 mph winds from the southwest, expected to increase to 10-20 mph in the afternoon, or something close to that.
                                I would love to be on the golf course tomorrow afternoon but there is no way I am missing this game.

Maybe I'll go Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X