Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cal Poly Game Thread

Originally posted by CalPolyFBCrazy View Post
    Dont worry, the regulars on this board will still say that we lucked out and SDSU is still a top ten FCS team. Cal Poly won't get the regards they are due.
    Hey Guy. Go find someone who cares. I think Cal Poly has a very good team but guys like you aren't ones I care to converse with. Say hi to your mother for me.

Coming on here and giving us lip after the game is in hand is not something any of us care for. We are dedicated fans and this is an SDSU board so don't expect us to grovel at your feet.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by CalPolyFBCrazy View Post
      Dont worry, the regulars on this board will still say that we lucked out and SDSU is still a top ten FCS team. Cal Poly won't get the regards they are due.
      No Poly is a good team and we sucked tonight. But we are better than this.

Comment

I consider myself a regular and I won't talk down you guys. I think we are a very solid program and you have come on the road and sound like you have been handing it to us. Still hope we get some weird breaks to pull this out.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

As of right now we are not a top twenty five team. and after tonight we wont be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            I consider myself a regular and I won't talk down you guys. I think we are a very solid program and you have come on the road and sound like you have been handing it to us. Still hope we get some weird breaks to pull this out.
            Here comes that weird stuff you are looking for 1stRow.

7th Sack for Cal Poly. Not all of these are the line's fault, some are on Berry.

Comment

Sweet Drive

Comment

Put the Offense in Honolulu Blue and silver they look like the Detroit Lions

Comment

Our O looks great when we're down by 3 scores. When it mattered tonight, we went backwards every time. Every time.
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Well, we're going to have to run the table in the Valley if we want to make the playoffs.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

• Re: Cal Poly Game Thread

Cal Poly set to go over 300 yards rushing in the game. We have 290 total. Most by the pass.

Comment

Quote from Steve Emming, "The Jacks unable to tackle....the Mustang runners." I think he meant the Jacks couldn't tackle anyone right now. The DeSmet Bulldogs might be able to break tackles this evening. So frustrated right now.

Comment

Just read on TV's thread that the attendance was 8311. Better than I would have guessed from the video feed. I predicted 8201 in the pickem thread. Hate that I was that close.

Comment

Playoffs? Dont talk to me about playoffs. Jim Mora

Comment

Not sure where the CPFootball Fan is from, but this is not our style. You have a great program and fanbase which is very much respected by all true CP fans. Sorry about this poster. Best of luck in the MVFC.

Comment

Good game and good luck to the Mustangs. The Rabbits need to get the defense figured out bad. We also could use both of our tackles back asap! Time to concentrate on the rest of the conference games.

Comment

Working...
                                X