• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cal Poly Game Thread

Come on now D.... give us a stop!

Comment

Offense paging Defense. We could really use a three and out right now for Poly

Comment

NDSU's QB looked pathetic to say the least. Their defense was very stout though (from the 2nd half that I watched).

Comment

Harris having a big game.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

20 yards rushing so far for Jacks as well as 42 yards on penalties. Not a winning formula.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Bleh. that makes me sick
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Pfffft.

Comment

What they expecting us to make a comeback? go for two

Comment

now that's a dagger. Miracle to come back at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      What they expecting us to make a comeback? go for two
                      If I was there coach, I wouldn't be too worried the way we have played this evening. I wish Steve Emming was right when he says there is enough time to come back, but he forgets that we can't play defense.

P.S. - Just to make me feel better I would like to express my hatred for USD. I hate the Coyotes. That always makes me feel better. Thank you.

Edit: Another quick update - Texas is good. Missouri has no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        If I was there coach, I wouldn't be too worried the way we have played this evening. I wish Steve Emming was right when he says there is enough time to come back, but he forgets that we can't play defense.

P.S. - Just to make me feel better I would like to express my hatred for USD. I hate the Coyotes. That always makes me feel better. Thank you.

Edit: Another quick update - Texas is good. Missouri has no answer.
                        Me too. Adding salt to my wound the Rangers are beating my Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Me too. Adding salt to my wound the Rangers are beating my Red Wings
                          That always hurts. OU put about 700 yards worth of salt in KU's wounds today so that has burned all afternoon for me.

TD Minett. Ring those bells....Lets get a TO now this next defensive stand.

Comment

Hope that 35 yard missed FG doesn't come back to haunt us. (and I hope it does, too)

Comment

anyone hear the attendance number?

Comment

Just got to the board, no radio or video. Anybody got a score and time update?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X