Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Thread: University of Northern Iowa

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Can I get a score update? I don't want to backread. Its a pain on the phone.
    7-3 UNI they are at their own 3 yard line and threatening to get 6. Our defense needs to keep them out of the endzone.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      No excuse. Just saying this is a more intense game than the one you guys had with UNI. It's the way conferences like the MVFC work.

I can't believe you're here talking smack in our game thread after you guys played frikkin' Culver Stockton today.
      Well now you can't say USD is D2 anymore because were playing common opponents now. Can't wait for that first State-U rivalry game to come back. UNI is proving that the U and State are pretty darn close right now.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

UNI punches it in. 14-3 with 14 seconds left in the half. UNI gets the ball first in the second half.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          Well now you can't say USD is D2 anymore because were playing common opponents now. Can't wait for that first State-U rivalry game to come back. UNI is proving that the U and State are pretty darn close right now.
          Mid-twenties, my guess.

Comment

Now I can see why Oien wants nothing to do with USD.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Continue to delude yourself. You played Culver Stockton today. We're playing a meaningful conference game against a team that beat you with their second team two weeks ago. You'll see what conference games are like when you get your rear ends handed to you by Cal Poly. What I find interesting is that many people here are willing to give USD props for a solid start in FCS. But you continue to measure yourselves against us when we're miles ahead of you on this road and don't even have you on our radar (or our schedule, for the next five years at least).

We're playing very badly right now, I'll admit it. That's two poor halves of football in a row for us. But this game is far from over.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

205-125 total yards for UNI.
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Their QB is running where he wants when he wants. 14-3 UNI headed to the locker room. I think its obvious what we need to do. Very disappointing on both sides of the ball. They are dominating the LOS allowing them to do what they want and preventing us from doing much of anything. When we've had chances dropped balls, penalties, poor decisions have limited us. 3 points in the last 60 minutes of football isn't going to get it done.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Similar to Ohio State and SDSU based on score comparison. Using U logic Ohio State was just as fired up for YSU as we were so it reasonable and logical to compare final scores. That probably blows our chances for a payout game with Ohio St. Damn. CF, take your medicine before the delusions end up causing you to harm yourself or someone else.

Comment

• Re: Game Thread: University of Northern Iowa

Piss off. They used base sets and played it as conservative as they could to not show anything for the conference season. You were the warm up. Go play on your board with the other 5 people that post there and leave us to the big boy football.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I think all of you know good and well that a USD-SDSU game would be much closer than most of you would like to believe. Don't forget USD plays terrible on the road, much
                        worse than how they play at home. If USD is neck and neck with teams on the road, I wonder what would happen when those games shift to Verm-Town.
                        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

205-125 total yards for UNI.
                          Why aren't you on the JV board talking about your big win today? I'm here to get updates on the game not read worthless dribble from one of the four yote fans patrolling the web. If you want to start a smack thread, please do but move on junior.

Comment

I think all of you know good and well that a USD-SDSU game would be much closer than most of you would like to believe. Don't forget USD plays terrible on the road, much
                            worse than how they play at home. If USD is neck and neck with teams on the road, I wonder what would happen when those games shift to Verm-Town.
                            You are truly pathetic. You haven't won an FCS game yet and you're talking smack on a MVFC game thread? We've won two FCS games this year against ranked teams. Are you serious?
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I know good and well that it wouldn't. common opponent scores, if that is all you've got, you've got nothing and you know it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Nothing smack about it. What have I really said that isn't based on facts. I believe that some of your fans were very confident that you would beat UNI because of how tough USD played them. I think the point is being made. I will let you get back to your game thread, later fellas. Maybe you will come back for the win.
                                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                                X