Game Thread: University of Northern Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Thread: University of Northern Iowa

Anybody watching on computer? I am wondering if that has gotten any better this year than last. The couple times I tried it last year it was so bad I just shut it off and listened to the radio.

Look for the TE

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Yep 70-7 was the final. Late score against the waterboys.
      First score of the year for Culver, I'm guessing they are pretty pumped up. They'll probably consider that a "moral victory". U guys know all about them.

Get the punt off.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yep 70-7 was the final. Late score against the waterboys.
        Nice of you guys to let them score for the first time this season.

Comment

You're at the 3, you're trying to burn the clock. So naturally you call a pass play. What the heck is that? Now UNI has 1:03 and 3 time outs.

By the way, CF. I doubt there were any "Beat the Coyotes" shirts in the UNI-Dome two weeks ago.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm glad UNI screwed up the clock mgmt. Great roll on the punt.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Coyote Fan, nobody said this would be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Can we just stipulate that teams play harder in conference games and get on with our lives? Or would you like to suggest that UNI was as "fired up" for the Coyotes? Give me a break.
                Don't make excuses, if UNI really didn't come in fired up they should have picked up their game as the game went on. After the whipping they took the previous week they had plenty of reason to be fired up. I supposed they weren't fired up against UND a couple of years ago either.
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Don't make excuses, if UNI really didn't come in fired up they should have picked up their game as the game went on. After the whipping they took the previous week they had plenty of reason to be fired up. I supposed they weren't fired up against UND a couple of years ago either.
                  Blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Damn, we are not playing well today. This drive has been too easy.

Comment

No excuse. Just saying this is a more intense game than the one you guys had with UNI. It's the way conferences like the MVFC work.

I can't believe you're here talking smack in our game thread after you guys played frikkin' Culver Stockton today.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

UNI is owning us right now. We'll be lucky if we are only down 10-3 at the half. Nothing for our guys to build on. Need to regroup, make adjustments and come out as a totally different team. These last 2 halfs of football have been uninspiring. Certainly credit must go to UNI and WIU but we can play better.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Can I get a score update? I don't want to backread. Its a pain on the phone.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

How many showed up at the dump? You offered almost the entire state free tickets, so it should have been a sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              No excuse. Just saying this is a more intense game than the one you guys had with UNI. It's the way conferences like the MVFC work.

I can't believe you're here talking smack in our game thread after you guys played frikkin' Culver Stockton today.
                              He is a yote fan what do you expect?

We can make a big play here, lets do it.

Comment

TV like a vulture after pizza in the press box. 3 or 4 slices

Comment

Working...
                                X