X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ndsu

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...771#post160771

Some folks over at Bisonville have a different take on the punt return
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Can you imagine how sweet the promo video played before games will be next year with all the great games this past year?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
        http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...771#post160771

Some folks over at Bisonville have a different take on the punt return
        Don't waste too much time over there. Every crowd has a few bad eggs. I ran into one in The Backyard after the game on Saturday. I think it my by lakes. He was stumbling drunk and wanted to take my cowbell. I darn near shoved it up his *ss but thought better of it. Humble in victory and gracious in defeat, great concept but tough to execute.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I too, wondered over to Bisonville. While most have said congrads and moved on with their lives, there still is a debate about whether the Bison lost to a " Good team" or a "great team". (Meaning SDSU)

In my mind its very simple, if we were good enough to put up 29 points to the Bison 24, then we must at least be a good team. A great team? not so sure, but surely we are not a bad team. End of analysis. I more interested in the Montana game thread comments and now the UWM comments in the Men BB section.

It is a shame that one person can make the entire large representation from NDSU look bad, by taking a way a cow bell. Apparently the curfew on tailgating is not going to make everyone a tee totaler, but it does help to get more butts in the seat. That DAKT roaming camera seems to have other purposes than to tell us the rushing yards and the cowbell shuffle as we found out in the SUU game. I have never seen campus officers ever come up the isle between Section F and E in the last 20 years that I have attended Jack games. Apparently some one was caught on the big video taking swig of their Schnapps.

Comment

http://media.www.sdsucollegian.com/m...-3111040.shtml
            Read More
            In front of the largest crowd ever at Coughlin-Alumni Stadium, the Jackrabbits defeated number one ranked North Dakota State University 29-24 Saturday, Nov. 17. As the game clock neared zero, SDSU fans rushed onto the field to join the team as they won the Great West Football championship, rasied the GWFC plaque and received the Dakota Marker.

SDSU (7-4, 4-0 conference) snapped NDSU's (10-1, 3-1 conference) 14-game winning streak and ended their perfect season. In a game that saw NDSU rally from a 23-3 deficit to take the lead 24-23, Cory Koenig broke away for a 42-yard touchdown on a fourth and one to take the lead back at 29-24. NDSU senior quarterback Steve Walker had a chance with 1:51 left in the fourth quarter.

Comment

Hey, Jack fans ... don't forget to give thanks for a conference championship.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                Hey, Jack fans ... don't forget to give thanks for a conference championship.
                That's 2 conference championships.

Comment

Whats up with the delay with the posting of the Coach Stig show to GoJacks.com for the NDSU game? JimmyJack - any knowledge of this?

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
                    Whats up with the delay with the posting of the Coach Stig show to GoJacks.com for the NDSU game? JimmyJack - any knowledge of this?
                    Coming soon. Why don't you give me a call, and I'll be glad to explain the delay to you.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      Coming soon. Why don't you give me a call, and I'll be glad to explain the delay to you.
                      No big deal. I was just curious if it was still in the works. I'll just learn to use some patience. I'm assuming its something a little more special considering the circumstances.

Comment

How cool was it to see the Dakota Marker on display at the top of the stairs at the HPER Center last night in that glass case?

I know it gave me a huge smile and a little chill!

What a game that was!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X