Chris Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chris Wagner

Word on the street in Carolina is that the Panthers are showing heavy interest and plan on flying him down there sometime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      Word on the street in Carolina is that the Panthers are showing heavy interest and plan on flying him down there sometime in the near future.

Hope everything works out for Chris. Carolina hasn't had much at TE since Wesley Walls left.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Ranking the teams that have shown interest in Wags.
        1. Carolina (flying him down in the near future)
        2. Green Bay (they have been talking him up)
        3. Chicago (recently came on the radar after hearing about him from Green Bay)
        4. Indianapolis (has been to at least one of his Pro Days)
        5. New York Jets (watched several games)
        6. New England
        7. San Francisco (at one point)
        8. Baltimore (wanted to convert him to a fullback at one point)
        9. Cincinnati (had a scout at practice looking at him)
        10. Miami (recently came on the radar)
        11. Atlanta (recently came on the radar)
        That's just some of the potential suitors.

Comment

Any new updates on if and where any of our guys might go on draft weekend?

Comment

This is a link to a small college draft only page.
            http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/...ock_draft.html
            3 our guys gone by the 4th round.
            3rd 15th pick 78th overall New Orleans- TE Chris Wagner, South Dakota State, 6’6, 259, 4.64
            3-31-94 New England- OT Mitch Erickson, South Dakota State, 6’5, 283, 5.25
            4-17-116 Arizona- K Parker Douglass, South Dakota State, 5’8, 168, 4.87

It's not going to happen this way but it is fun to think of.

Comment

The Raiders and BiQueens have been in contact with Chris during the past week or so.

Comment

Too bad he isn't getting drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by tlk23 View Post
                  Give us a big I told you so Sunday or better yet apologize Monday then dissappear.

I'm hoping for the mea culpa and your David Copperfield.

Comment

I don't know why it matters if he gets drafted or not.

He'll get his shot one way or the other. What matters most is that Chris takes any chance he gets and makes the absolute best of it.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Not sure where to put this but....
                      http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=741529

Others who've drawn interest from the Packers:

DE William Hayes, Winston Salem State; OLB Brian Smith, McNeese State; WR Brooks Little, South Dakota; S Lamar Morgan, Louisiana-Lafayette; OT Darren Marquez, Southern Illinois; S Jerod Parrish, Tennessee; WR Chaz Schilens, San Diego State; RB/WR/KR Anthony Aldridge, Houston; OL Chester Adams, Georgia; DE Brian Johnston, Gardner-Webb; WR Donnie Avery, Houston; WR/KR Samuel Gigure, Sherbroke University (Montreal); C Adam Hill, Louisiana-Monroe; WR Brian Paysinger, Oregon; OL Tim McCutcheon, California (Pa.); OL Jeremy Zuttah, Gardner-Webb; OL Mitch Erickson, South Dakota State; QB Tommy Grady, Utah.

Glad to see Mitch getting some love... The article this came with also talked about Joe Mays from NDSU
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

This just in.. Blue Hat Man gets drafted by the Smurfs on Fairytale Island where he will be playing tiddly winks and a large contract worth big gum drops and pixy sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack B. Nimble View Post
                          This just in.. Blue Hat Man gets drafted by the Smurfs on Fairytale Island where he will be playing tiddly winks and a large contract worth big gum drops and pixy sticks.
                          The only question I have is "will he date Smurfette?"

Comment

Maybe he gets drafted, maybe he doesn't. Not sure why you need to make a point to tell everyone, and with no couth, that you believe he isn't going to get drafted. Unless you were that kid who couldn't wait to tell everyone there wasn't really a Santa or Tooth Fairy. The point is he's getting some interest and could possibly be drafted. If he doesn't, then he'll likely get a free agent look. Either way he has a very real possibility to prove he can play at the next level.

Sorry, something about people who relish stirring the pot and being an a-hole gets me a little fired up once in a while. And I write this thread knowing I'm only doing what you wanted in responding to your pointless comment.
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I just get tired of hearing repeated nonsense of him POSSIBLY getting drafted, when there is no way in hell he has a chance. A certain someone may as well list the remaining 16 teams in the league since he has named just about half of them already. Your man crush has got to end.

Wagner had 25 catches for 249 yards last season. Give me a break. He will never see the light of a NFL rosters.

Comment

I just get tired of hearing repeated nonsense of him POSSIBLY getting drafted, when there is no way in hell he has a chance. A certain someone may as well list the remaining 16 teams in the league since he has named just about half of them already. Your man crush has got to end.

Wagner had 25 catches for 249 yards last season. Give me a break. He will never see the light of a NFL rosters.
                                Where did you get all your expert football qualifications from?

Comment

Working...
                                X