Chris Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chris Wagner

Chris is training with a defensive end from Colorado State in Reno, Nevada, who he has become good friends with.
    Working out twice a day, six days a week, Chris does a variety of training exercises, lifting in the mornings and working on speed and agility in the afternoons.
    Chris is also taking several online classes which is keeping him busy. Chris spends most of his free time relaxing.
    Chris’ current main goal is to be prepared for Pro Day and running a solid 40-yard dash time to get the scouts to notice him more.
    He's put on about 5-10 pounds since the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      Chris is training with a defensive end from Colorado State in Reno, Nevada, who he has become good friends with.
      Working out twice a day, six days a week, Chris does a variety of training exercises, lifting in the mornings and working on speed and agility in the afternoons.
      Chris is also taking several online classes which is keeping him busy. Chris spends most of his free time relaxing.
      Chris’ current main goal is to be prepared for Pro Day and running a solid 40-yard dash time to get the scouts to notice him more.
      He's put on about 5-10 pounds since the end of the season.
      Blue, which pro-day will Wags be attending?

Comment

Not sure but I believe there is one on campus.

Comment

Not sure but I believe there is one on campus.
          I wasn't aware of that. I know that many guys from smaller D-1 schools make connections with the biggies like OU, NU, USC etc and attend their pro-day.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
            I wasn't aware of that. I know that many guys from smaller D-1 schools make connections with the biggies like OU, NU, USC etc and attend their pro-day.

Although not as highly attended and publicized as some of the bigger schools, SDSU has had some form of a "pro day" for a little while now. When I was there, it was just a couple scouts and it was for those athletes trying to make one last splash (Heiden did not attend). From what I understand, it has been better attended by both scouts and other area athletes in recent years.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Wags just got back from Reno tonight. Sounds like the Carolina Panthers, probably the New York Jets, and also the Green Bay Packers are among a few teams to be coming to SDSU for Pro Day. To check out our seniors.

Comment

Wags just got back from Reno tonight. Sounds like the Carolina Panthers, probably the New York Jets, and also the Green Bay Packers are among a few teams to be coming to SDSU for Pro Day. To check out our seniors.
                So, thats great news! Any word on when this pro day is? I've never heard of such a thing. Is the general public invited to come watch?
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
                  So, thats great news! Any word on when this pro day is? I've never heard of such a thing. Is the general public invited to come watch?
                  Pro day occurs at most universities, at least at the DI and DII level. I'm not sure they really inform the public. Its just a chance for the scouts to run a few prospects or guys who the coaches think are prospects through some drills. Maybe if you have a contact with the FB program you would be privy to the date but I kind of doubt it.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I know that every year the hyper and the wellness center is closed for proday and the wellness center calender will probably show what day that is.

Comment

The Pro Day is on March 25th.

Comment

Just talked with Wags a few minutes ago. He is going to Pro Day in Vermillion this Friday. Green Bay, Indy, New England, and Carolina are all teams that are going to be there.

Comment

At least with Chris being at the workout, there will be one player of interest for pro teams.
                          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Pro Day Results for Wags:
                            4.64 40- official time, gained over .2 seconds from his training
                            36" Vertical
                            10.1' Broad Jump
                            4.0 Shuttle I believe
                            Only managed 20 in the bench.

Comment

Pro Day Results for Wags:
                              4.64 40- official time, gained over .2 seconds from his training
                              36" Vertical
                              10.1' Broad Jump
                              4.0 Shuttle I believe
                              Only managed 20 in the bench.

Wow those numbers are great, except for the bench. 4.64 is impressive, what is he weighing in at now?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
                                Wow those numbers are great, except for the bench. 4.64 is impressive, what is he weighing in at now?
                                Roughly 260-265.

Comment

Working...
                                X