Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stephen F. Austin

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I agree--they need to at least attempt a pass out of that formation, just to plant the idea that they'll try it.
    Maybe they're saving that for the NDSU game. Don't want to show too much at this point of the season. Really, genius move by Stig and the crew to keep that pass play under wraps for six more games.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I would add, head downtown and stand in line then call it a Hobo day.

SFA moving the ball again. Pick 6??
      Um, yeah . . . I could make it to Jim's Tap by 10 pm . . . I might not be married by then, but what the heck . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SFA looks horrible
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

INT!

Go for the juggular!!!

Comment

that personal foul was bullspit
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

take a shot downfield!

Comment

I'm having Broken Video Syndrome . . . missed the INT, missed the PF . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

why not throw it deep on 3rd there? What do we have to lose?

Comment

Um, yeah . . . I could make it to Jim's Tap by 10 pm . . . I might not be married by then, but what the heck . . .
                    Sorry, I was thinking of the guys in Brookings and Hobo Day as a whole, not just YOUR Hobo day.

SDSU 21
                    SFA Nothing

Send out The Pride.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

• Re: Stephen F. Austin

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                      take a shot downfield!
                      That's way too logical thinking. Why would we do that? Dink, dunk, run. Halftime. Much better play calling than we could come up with.

Comment

I'm having Broken Video Syndrome . . . missed the INT, missed the PF . . .
                        INT on an overthrown deep ball down the sideline. The receiver tackled him out of bounds and then shoved his hand inside his face mask when getting up.

Comment

I have to get a couple things done. I'll check in again in the second half.

Comment

Did they flash the scoreboard going into the half? Is this going to be one of those painful 25 minute halftimes?

Comment

There does appear to be a LOT of people at CAS today.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Anyone know who the three guys getting the jerseys at halftime are?

Comment

Working...
                                X