Stephen F. Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stephen F. Austin

I know we're into the wind, but where's the play action pass after the big stop? We're obviously running the ball well, perfect time to mix it up.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Stop the presses...Wagner alert.

Comment

Dear lord...two in a row to Wagner. Are the coaches monitoring the message board for in game suggestions??

Comment

Just got back. Oldest woke up from a nap and the better half needed me to hang something on a wall.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            Dear lord...two in a row to Wagner. Are the coaches monitoring the message board for in game suggestions??
            Good lord, I hope not . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
              Just got back. Oldest woke up from a nap and the better half needed me to hang something on a wall.
              That's an odd combination of things to do in the midst of the game. I can see taking care of the kid waking up from the nap, but the random "honey, can you hang this on the wall...no, right now, it can't wait until after the game"?

Comment

Great game so far. I'm sitting in Spearfish watching the game on a 27 inch TV along with JoeBoo. Actually have pretty good video feed running the S-Video cord from the Computer. Wish I was in Brookings for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Good lord, I hope not . . .
                  Obviously not since they ran AGAIN out of the no QB set. Throw the darn ball just once out of that set.

Comment

3rd and 14, big play.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

offensive series kind of fell apart there
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Big stop for SFA right there. They get on the board here and this game is on. Hope our D can continue to dominate. They have the wind.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

looks like SFA is using the same passing playbook as WIU.

Comment

Pick off, TD, Jimmy Rodgers!!!!

Comment

looks like Rogers was thinking the same thing I was about the passing game. Pick six, people!

Comment

Pick 6 - Jimmy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X