Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stephen F. Austin

great play by Schroeder to start the half
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Do we have any sacks today? I know they haven't thrown much, but I don't recall a sack yet.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        Do we have any sacks today? I know they haven't thrown much, but I don't recall a sack yet.
        I would guess they have less than 30 offensive plays so far
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

no sack that I can remember

Comment

holding on Minnet was bullspit as well. That was a picture perfect block down field

Comment

So i just jumped over to gojacks.com looking for live stats and I don't see a link for them. Am I missing something? I thought last year they ran live stats, or is that only for BB games?

Comment

And with that TD folks, I bid you all adieu. Great win by the Jacks!

Comment

Another long TD catch and run for Harris. Starting to get ugly. Shoot for the shutout now.

Comment

So i just jumped over to gojacks.com looking for live stats and I don't see a link for them. Am I missing something? I thought last year they ran live stats, or is that only for BB games?
                    Try here:
                    http://gojacks.sdstate.edu/fbstats/
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SFA looks like they've given up on Offense. Our D-line is teeing off.

Comment

Lightweight . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

INT Kubesh! This backup QB has completed more to SDSU players than to his own.

Comment

I'm starting to agree with CatchEmAll on the no QB set. Our best running plays of the day have been out of the I.

Comment

I hope you didn't see that option...

Comment

Dang, Cathem left. I was hoping for some good comments on that last no QB set with the 6 yard loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X