2025 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
    LB Dylan Hudgens looks like a rare head to head recruiting L to USD although there may not have been an offer for him anymore after getting 14 commits on the D side, including 3 LBs.
    It's possible, but Parker Moore announce his offer two days prior to Hudgens making his announcement. If we were full on LB offers then we likely wouldn't have offered Moore. Could be a case where he saw the LB room was pretty full or just decided that USD has a good track record with LB's as well. Or he just likes losing...

Comment

Some other guys on our offer list have accepted other offers or are no longer considering us. Linebackers Chase Brixius and Damian Devine considering the schools up north. I would think we are still looking to add on the offensive side of the ball with another TE and OL. I would think some no longer have offers due to positions being filled. Great class so far! I wonder if we had interest in WR Louden Grimsley who originally verbally committed to NDSU and then flipped to USD. One of the faster guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Some other guys on our offer list have accepted other offers or are no longer considering us. Linebackers Chase Brixius and Damian Devine considering the schools up north. I would think we are still looking to add on the offensive side of the ball with another TE and OL. I would think some no longer have offers due to positions being filled. Great class so far! I wonder if we had interest in WR Louden Grimsley who originally verbally committed to NDSU and then flipped to USD. One of the faster guys out there.
        As soon as they actually commit or give me an indicator that they are down to a FCS/FBS decision I update the list (see Kade Pieterzak). If you've actually seen commitments that I have missed please feel free to update.

Comment

Jermaine Jones to Cincinnati
          https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...o-be-a-bearcat

Comment

Marion Moore to NDSU but I'm not seeing when we offered him. He could have deleted it IF we told him there was no more room.
            Devine didn't list us in his "offers" on a graphic he posted recently but still had our offer tweet on his profile. I'm guessing it could be a similar situation and he was told there was no longer a scholarship available.

RJ Collins earned a K-State offer after a strong showing at their camp. He didn't an interview where he said K-State is the front runner but he is considering NDSU and Delaware. I really liked him and he had a VIP visit scheduled but deleted the tweet after we got verbal commitments from 3 CBs in 24 hours (Green, Wright, and Sorrell). I'm guessing there just wasn't room for him anymore.

I saw that Ren Brown is committing tomorrow (6/28). I'd expect Texas Tech but K-State has come in with that late offer.

Coach Olson posted a #605Hogs GIF yesterday so it is either Hach, Janssen or Wagner if it is a known offer. Any of the 3 would be great additions to the class!
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              Marion Moore to NDSU but I'm not seeing when we offered him. He could have deleted it IF we told him there was no more room.
              Devine didn't list us in his "offers" on a graphic he posted recently but still had our offer tweet on his profile. I'm guessing it could be a similar situation and he was told there was no longer a scholarship available.

RJ Collins earned a K-State offer after a strong showing at their camp. He didn't an interview where he said K-State is the front runner but he is considering NDSU and Delaware. I really liked him and he had a VIP visit scheduled but deleted the tweet after we got verbal commitments from 3 CBs in 24 hours (Green, Wright, and Sorrell). I'm guessing there just wasn't room for him anymore.

I saw that Ren Brown is committing tomorrow (6/28). I'd expect Texas Tech but K-State has come in with that late offer.

Coach Olson posted a #605Hogs GIF yesterday so it is either Hach, Janssen or Wagner if it is a known offer. Any of the 3 would be great additions to the class!
              Ren Brown to Texas Tech

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

Are we at or near the end of the first wave of commits that wanted to commit early and be done with the process ?

Comment

Working...
                X