Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnceAJackAlwaysAJack
    replied
    Reece Vander Zee announced his offer from SDSU...he tagged @SDSURogers3, @GoJacksSDSU and @PeteMenage
    Last edited by OnceAJackAlwaysAJack; 02-01-2023, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    My guess is they will announce coaches at the Signing party tomorrow, they have a couple in place from what I understand
    I'll guess it will take quite a bit longer than another day to fill the staff. Getting outside candidates through the hiring process can take time.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    My guess is they will announce coaches at the Signing party tomorrow, they have a couple in place from what I understand

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
    Does anyone have a complete list of which coaches we’ve lost and who the confirmed replacements are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Three assistants have left - Josh Davis (WR), Christian Smith (DL) and Andre Crenshaw (RB). In addition, we are short a safeties coach, as Jesse Bobblt moved from there to LB coach. There has been no confirmation of any replacements on the official coaching list on the 2023 roster.

Leave a comment:

• JRFanatic
    replied
    Does anyone have a complete list of which coaches we’ve lost and who the confirmed replacements are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied
    Yeah, Pete was a safety. His cousin Jacob was a wr, affectionately called grandpa before Reece was here. I see Jake is the OC at NW college, taking over for Davis. NW won a natty too, wonder if we steal another wr coach from them. Would make sense, Jake and Lujan have a history.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

Ya I would say thats good indicator that Pete is coming back to SDSU. If i recall he played DB but had injury issues that caused him to retire.
    Yes, he was a safety. I didn't recall that he was from IA.

Leave a comment:

• Gojacks2487
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

This tweet suggests there's something to that rumor. Also, awesome to see another Cavalier headed to Jacks
    Ya I would say thats good indicator that Pete is coming back to SDSU. If i recall he played DB but had injury issues that caused him to retire.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i guess i am just gonna be sad for a while seeing Jackrabbit FB tweets without a Holynutmeg included. i am totally thrilled with coach rogers!!! just that coach stig has always meant a lot to me i guess
    Zimmer alluded to fans suggesting/him being interested in a potential book. I'd buy one focusing largely on his experiences with Stig.

I hope Stig remains involved with the program; heck, he can be the guest picker when College Gameday hopefully revisits Brookings in Nov.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

This tweet suggests there's something to that rumor. Also, awesome to see another Cavalier headed to Jacks
    i guess i am just gonna be sad for a while seeing Jackrabbit FB tweets without a Holynutmeg included. i am totally thrilled with coach rogers!!! just that coach stig has always meant a lot to me i guess

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
    Football Scoop reporting Winona State has an immediate opening for a defensive assistant - https://footballscoop.com/thescoop/t...anuary-25-2023

Fits the Pete Menage thought process. Not trying to start a rumor, just sharing information.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    When I saw "Good for Mikey" in "New Posts," I thought he'd been named RB coach.

Nevertheless, happy he got a job he seems interested in, even if it's the Huskers

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    https://twitter.com/sean_callahan/st...4iEZLGwVvDGSAw

Good for Mikey

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    If Jesse Bobbitt thinks like the former Defensive Coordinator/Coordinator of the Year that produced that defense the past couple years .......I'm cool with that. I dont remember the Menages......which I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i take it catchemall did some editing. sorry i missed the original. sounds like it might have been something fun))

I always said i was a good coach because i was just a bigger older kid)) my knees and ankles definitely tell me i am old now but my brain still thinks a lot of the dumb stuff i did when i was a kid

as far as the ice cream, i think my dad might rival you but i am sure the two of you are in a very select group)!! i think i told you that in the old (good old) double header days, he used to have a cone at both half times and in between games occasionally, but almost always had two cones
    Fun when describing the size of the Dairy Bar ice cream scoops, and damnit, let's get the National Dairy Council to press the Summit to bring back the tri-cone doubleheaders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X