Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YanktonJack7
    replied
    I’m sure Davis didn’t see Lujan going anywhere soon but woof. Happy for him and his family but USD? Cmon man!

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by 73alum View Post

I guess that’s a step up as offensive coordinator but if it was me and all the accolades of playing and coaching for the Jack’s….I think I would have a little vomit in my mouth going to USe’D!!!
    More than "a little." I'd need about a dozen SDSU ice cream root beer floats to calm the queasiness

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Seems to be a bit of a risk to me. If Bob doesn't get things turned around soon, their entire staff could be looking for jobs. Another year with the Jacks if they make another run could have positioned him for better opportunities down the road.
    Unless he was told Nielson's essentially done after this season. Did they ever specify terms of the contract extension?

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by 73alum View Post

I guess that’s a step up as offensive coordinator but if it was me and all the accolades of playing and coaching for the Jack’s….I think I would have a little vomit in my mouth going to USe’D!!!
    Seems to be a bit of a risk to me. If Bob doesn't get things turned around soon, their entire staff could be looking for jobs. Another year with the Jacks if they make another run could have positioned him for better opportunities down the road.

Leave a comment:

• 73alum
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Josh Davis headed to USD.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I am hearing an SDSU assistant, not NDSU.
    Josh Davis headed to USD.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    There's speculation that USD's new offensive coordinator might be one of NDSU's offensive assistants. If there's any truth to that, judging by the Bison's lackluster performance in the FCS championship game, USD might want to reconsider its options.
    I am hearing an SDSU assistant, not NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    There's speculation that USD's new offensive coordinator might be one of NDSU's offensive assistants. If there's any truth to that, judging by the Bison's lackluster performance in the FCS championship game, USD might want to reconsider its options.
    It would make some sense though given lack of any activity on that front.

Beschorner is option with prior 'Yote tenure, and Pauley played under Nielson at UM-D.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    started a topic Assistant Coach moves

Assistant Coach moves

Working...
X