Frisco Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NDB View Post
    Not sure what the size of Frisco has to do with running out of beer.

Also, your math makes no sense. Toyota stadium seats 20k. More than half of those in attendance will be bison fans.
    There has not been 20K fans in Frisco since 2015 when NDSU played JSU. Being as the capacity of the stadium has shrunk since, there will likely be around 19,000 people at the game, if not less. I would hope SDSU could bring 9,000 fans to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Ahhh yes...Bizun fans own Frisco...forgot about that. Me thinks Bizun fans are in for a rude awakening with the amount of Blue & Yellow that will be down there...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      I expect they'll see plenty of Jacks fans. That's not what I'm talking about. Many of the bars and restaurants you go to will have wait staff in Bison gear and Bison signage/posters. You didn't see it last time similar to JMU the first time they played YSU. When they returned against the Bison the next year they were surprised by how much local businesses promoted the Bison. As someone else said, several businesses have joined the Bison booster program.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi everyone,
        Bobcat fan here. Heard your fan base was shorted some tickets. I had purchased two SRO tickets before watching my team get dismantled. Obviously not going to Frisco, so if you want them only asking $100 each ( what I paid for them).

message me if interested.

Rooting for you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by scbison View Post

There has not been 20K fans in Frisco since 2015 when NDSU played JSU. Being as the capacity of the stadium has shrunk since, there will likely be around 19,000 people at the game, if not less. I would hope SDSU could bring 9,000 fans to the game.
          You hope? That's the basis of your reply? Good grief.

Comment

• Death Race all the way to Frisco? Who is in?

Comment

• I have 6 tickets available together in Section 118. Was hoping to still go to the game, but not panning out. $190/each (Plus 4 tickets to the Sept. 9th game against MSU??). Can venmo and will need the AXS app to transfer.

PM me if you are interested.

thanks for the beat down a couple weeks ago and good luck in Frisco.

Comment

• Looks like I have a line on 4 tickets (2 and 2…son not together) SDSU side $85. Must be a confirmed Rabbit fan.

Comment

• The following have (or have had) ticket sale requests:
                  Frisco Roll Call (this thread)
                  Tix Exchange

Also, reposting this:
                  If anybody wants to chat with an AP reporter about the championship game from the SDSU side of things...admins got a message here at 1:10 pm with contact info...DM me here if you're up for it. I hope I haven't busted his deadline yet...
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                  X