No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kept checking the score. The word was putting up yards and ndsu had 5 yards passing??? Yet won the game. Looks like turnovers did it.

im sure ndsu fans have bought up an open tickets for the championship now. Ugh.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I kept checking the score. The word was putting up yards and ndsu had 5 yards passing??? Yet won the game. Looks like turnovers did it.

im sure ndsu fans have bought up an open tickets for the championship now. Ugh.
      Or turnovers that evidently didn't happen, even though everybody b saw it did. The fix was in
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Cmon man.
        Yeah, someone do something to negate any possible injury jinx, Thundar hex, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          Whomever wins tomorrow will win in Frisco. NDSU does not have it this year.
          I agree, portal transfers and injuries have piled up on them at the wrong time. Most of those injuries were season enders. We beat NDSU in Fargo with a slew of 2nd and 3rd stringers on defense
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

1 completed pass….. NDSU’s Class 11B high school-style offense got it done with the help of some questionable UIW 4th down decisions, a super fortunate punt bounce, and plenty of other breaks.

Those overthrown Cam Miller passes would be a feast for our ball hawking pass coverage. UIW had a couple go right through their hands. They really blew a win served up on a platter.

Comment

Working...
            X