No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems GoJacks counter is error, as latest Sam Herder tweet indicates Tribe-Bobcat game will be Friday's late contest

Comment

GoJacks now has game time at 11 AM Saturday.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I am not trying to look too far ahead, but KELO has a trip deal being organized IF the Jackrabbits continue to win. It includes the bus trip, hotel rooms for 3 nights, & those complimentary breakfasts for $535-$725/ person. Meals and tickets are the responsibility of the individual.
        https://www.keloland.com/vip-fanfare-to-frisco/
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I am not trying to look too far ahead, but KELO has a trip deal being organized IF the Jackrabbits continue to win. It includes the bus trip, hotel rooms for 3 nights, & those complimentary breakfasts for $535-$725/ person. Meals and tickets are the responsibility of the individual.
          https://www.keloland.com/vip-fanfare-to-frisco/
          Someone needs to toss a shaker of salt, a tattered bison pelt, and a bobcat tooth over their left shoulder to nix any potential KELO jinx

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Someone needs to toss a shaker of salt, a tattered bison pelt, and a bobcat tooth over their left shoulder to nix any potential KELO jinx
            I will need to consult my local tarot card reader!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

I will need to consult my local tarot card reader!
              MIght be wise to confirm s/he isn't a Bozeman Bohemian or a huffer of Fargo fairy dust

Comment

Well, despite some nail biting, hand wringing, and perhaps some help from the good fortune fairies for some of the favorites, with 8 teams remaining the field is chalk.

i feel pretty good about two of the top seeds advancing, but my irrational superstitions will not allow me to say which two (is a superstition automatically irrational???)

any thoughts? will it be chalk again for the final four? who is most vulnerable?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                  Well, despite some nail biting, hand wringing, and perhaps some help from the good fortune fairies for some of the favorites, with 8 teams remaining the field is chalk.

i feel pretty good about two of the top seeds advancing, but my irrational superstitions will not allow me to say which two (is a superstition automatically irrational???)

any thoughts? will it be chalk again for the final four? who is most vulnerable?
                  I'm thinking it's Herky, he seems like a rather egotistical insect who is ripe for having his wings clipped by UIW's offense

Comment

And so we meet again. Wish I could go out but I coach HS basketball, can't get away. Congrats on another great season!

Comment

Get ready to welcome the bobcats to Brookings if we win tomorrow. They are just waxing William and Mary. Soon to be 31-0 going into halftime.

They will be a tough out if we advance past tomorrow.

Comment

Not to look ahead, but MT St is a machine tonight. Like Tibbs said, they will be a handful.

Comment

And Sac is down by 11 at half to UIW. If that score holds, NDSU will yet again be hosting a semi-final. Better hope Sac figures it out because I don’t see the Word Birds going into Fargo and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                            Get ready to welcome the bobcats to Brookings if we win tomorrow. They are just waxing William and Mary. Soon to be 31-0 going into halftime.

They will be a tough out if we advance past tomorrow.
                            they are definitely looking TOUGH tonight. without a doubt a good football team and worthy of respect. no reason to think the jacks would overlook them, or be anything less than extremely ready for a tough 4 quarters of football

that said, they have beaten literally NOBODY on the road. EVERY quality fcs team they played came to Bozeman. also they did NOT play Idaho or Sac St. will this matter? who knows but there has to be some comfort when you go on the road in knowing that you are the clear-cut favorite. that WILL NOT be the case next week

as far as the other game, i think UIW looks pretty tough. but i still think NDSU beats anyone on that side of the bracket far more often than not. but, if i understood correctly in the little bit of the bison game i watched, it sounds like the bison could be without both Leupke and Williams next week?? that helps the opponent at least a bit, whoever they are. could that be right?

Comment

UIW is ahead FIFTY NINE to FIFTY SIX with five minutes to go

wow Sac St pulls off the SECOND successful onside kick in the 4th Q

i think the bison might run for 500 yards against either one of these teams

Comment

i think UIW has had the ball for a total of FIVE minutes in the entire second half

and they have scored 31 points

Sac St absolutely can NOT stop them, so they are onside kicking instead of giving them the ball

Comment

Working...
                                X