Playoff selection! Jacks #!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoJacksSW View Post

I purchased my same seats last night at about 6pm, I remember last year going into my account and getting them in the renewal area on my account and they were there. Should be there for everyone, lets pack the stadium!
    I just got mine. Not sure what the issue was, as I've purchased them for every playoff game, but just glad it worked out.

Comment

I very much doubt that any team is looking forward to playing the top-ranked, rested-up Jacks, especially on the road on a crisp winter afternoon in Brookings, S.D. The playoffs should be a lot of fun, especially for Jackrabbit fans. Go, blue and yellow! Let's get back to Frisco!
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        I very much doubt that any team is looking forward to playing the top-ranked, rested-up Jacks, especially on the road on a crisp winter afternoon in Brookings, S.D. The playoffs should be a lot of fun, especially for Jackrabbit fans. Go, blue and yellow! Let's get back to Frisco!
        Well i think it might be safe to think that some of the potential opponents.... cough, cough, deleware, cough, cough, holy cross, cough....... do not have good memories of their last visit to play the top seeded rabbits

i honestly cannot remember but i think the weather was pretty good for those games back in spring 21? correct? although i think that is kind of a non factor for those two schools

Comment

Not super Psyched about Montana State in the Semis, but Sac State and NDSU would have been tough too, gotta beat someone good to make it.

I couldn't renew my season tickets, but I got the 2 next to them...maybe I looked at the wrong spot. IDK.

Where's USD in the bracket? (Had it on good authority they had caught up to us this year)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            Not super Psyched about Montana State in the Semis, but Sac State and NDSU would have been tough too, gotta beat someone good to make it.

I couldn't renew my season tickets, but I got the 2 next to them...maybe I looked at the wrong spot. IDK.

Where's USD in the bracket? (Had it on good authority they had caught up to us this year)
            i like one part of your comment more than the other parts. that is all i can say)))

and i am hoping bring on the cats and the bison. i wish we could get sam houston in there too somehow. i will be happy to be the last team standing no matter what, but if we cant beat any and everyone then we arent really the champs

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

Montana State did look REALLY good in the first half of the Brawl game (that’s all I watched). Seeming them running the ball at will those first 3 drives gave me flashbacks to the Touchdown Tommy show we ran into 11 months ago. A rushing attack travels well in bad weather too. They’ll be a handful for whomever they play. A healthy Adam Bock would definitely come in handy in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

Well i think it might be safe to think that some of the potential opponents.... cough, cough, delaware, cough, cough, holy cross, cough....... do not have good memories of their last visit to play the top seeded rabbits

i honestly cannot remember but i think the weather was pretty good for those games back in spring 21? correct? although i think that is kind of a non factor for those two schools
                Jacks are 9-1 at home in the playoffs. Temps have ranged from 24 degrees vs New Hampshire on 12/9/17, to 54 degrees vs UNI a week earlier on 12/2/17. AVG fall temps have been 37 degrees with wind in the 10-20 mph range. Spring season saw mild temperatures of 48 vs Holy Cross, 61 vs Southern Illinois, and 46 against Delaware.

Coldest playoff game we've been in were 12 degrees at Eastern Washington, 12 degrees at Montana in 2015, and a balmy 1 degree at Montana State in 2014. Jacks won that Montana State game 47-40 behind a 5-touchdown effort from Zach Zenner, who scored on runs or passes from 45, 69, 7, 60, and 69 yards out. Quite the day! Unfortunately ran into the smelly Bisons in Fargo the following week, falling 27-24, which has been our closest SDSU-NDSU playoff-battle to date.

Comment

Interesting note - NDSU has lost several players to the transfer portal in the past couple days, with some unnamed young guys potentially moving as well. Named personnel in this article are sophomore CB Marques Sigle, junior WR DJ Hart, and junior RB Dominic Gonella. All have been removed from the NDSU website roster already. Seems like Sigle and Hart were definitely on the rise, playing valuable minutes and snaps. Gonnella's stats have been dropping the last couple years, but seems he was ready to assume more snaps at RB with Luepke potentially moving on after receiving a Senior Bowl invite. Obviously a lot of animosity directed towards those guys "giving up" on their team without finishing the season.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
                    Interesting note - NDSU has lost several players to the transfer portal in the past couple days, with some unnamed young guys potentially moving as well. Named personnel in this article are sophomore CB Marques Sigle, junior WR DJ Hart, and junior RB Dominic Gonella. All have been removed from the NDSU website roster already. Seems like Sigle and Hart were definitely on the rise, playing valuable minutes and snaps. Gonnella's stats have been dropping the last couple years, but seems he was ready to assume more snaps at RB with Luepke potentially moving on after receiving a Senior Bowl invite. Obviously a lot of animosity directed towards those guys "giving up" on their team without finishing the season.
                    Noticed that Jimmy Rogers and Jesse Bobbit follow Sigle on Twitter, which likely means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Noticed that Jimmy Rogers and Jesse Bobbit follow Sigle on Twitter, which likely means absolutely nothing.
                      Oof... had to do some deep digging here... but we did offer him back in 2019. I would imagine those follows are still from that?

Comment

I really like how our bracket turned out. No matter who we get the teams wont be supper physical so that we can be healthy for the semis. St Francis, Delaware and Holy Cross will be spread offense games.
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

Oof... had to do some deep digging here... but we did offer him back in 2019. I would imagine those follows are still from that?
                          By looking at the roster we may be looking for more DT depth so it could be and interest. All I know it bugs the crap out of me when we lose SD kids to the teams up north.
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post

By looking at the roster we may be looking for more DT depth so it could be and interest. All I know it bugs the crap out of me when we lose SD kids to the teams up north.
                            I think you got crossed up Gojacks --- Sigle is a cornerback originally from Omaha

Comment

Working...
                            X