Illinois St Game 11/12/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Elephant in the room time, will Kraft be back?
    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Nope
      I agree. Who do we have in line to replace Heinz and Kraft?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

I agree. Who do we have in line to replace Heinz and Kraft?
        On the roster we have Bollweg, Sullivan, Alpers,Gannon, Gorley, Muirhead. I think Gannon and Alpers could be that next super athletic, prototype SDSU tightend.

Comment

The regular season finale is almost here! Here is what we are keeping an eye on this week. #GoJacks

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...ois-state.html
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

On the roster we have Bollweg, Sullivan, Alpers,Gannon, Gorley, Muirhead. I think Gannon and Alpers could be that next super athletic, prototype SDSU tightend.
            Are we 100% sure Heinz is leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Are we 100% sure Heinz is leaving?
              I'd imagine nothing is 100% publicly certain for the guys with a remaining year left. Personally certain? Perhaps. Gonna have to just wait and see I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post

I'd imagine nothing is 100% publicly certain for the guys with a remaining year left. Personally certain? Perhaps. Gonna have to just wait and see I reckon.
                Will be interesting to see if what Kraft decides has any effect on Heins' decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Alpers could be that next super athletic, prototype SDSU tightend.
                  Alpers has some things to work thru first I imagine
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post

Alpers has some things to work thru first I imagine
                    He's played in a couple games (e.g., vs. Sycamores), so he might be relatively close.

Speaking of "working through things," it'd be great if John Gaskins could work through how to get yesterday's NLA podcast posted.

Comment

Thinking Jacks will have at least four sacks, one of which will result in fumble.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

He's played in a couple games (e.g., vs. Sycamores), so he might be relatively close.

Speaking of "working through things," it'd be great if John Gaskins could work through how to get yesterday's NLA podcast posted.
                        I see I’m not the only one who tried to access that podcast several times today!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

I see I’m not the only one who tried to access that podcast several times today!
                          Still not posted. I fear any recording has been forever lost in Spack's 'stache

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

John’s podcast is on Spotify today. The segment on Stig is definitely worth listening to, even though the Illinois St preview is now dated.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

John’s podcast is on Spotify today. The segment on Stig is definitely worth listening to, even though the Illinois St preview is now dated.
                              Damnit, when can we start the conversation about Gaskins holding his team back?

Seriously, thanks for letting me know though. I'd almost given up on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X