X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being reported Montana St RB is out.
    https://twitter.com/fcsnationradio1/...498986518?s=21

Comment

It may not have much of an affect on the game, but going in I would much rather have the 24 year old QB in his 6th year of college ball than a freshman making his third college start.

Comment

looks like the crowd will be impacted a bit early on with a traffic accident near Livingston according to Bobcat Nation

Comment

No word on strong yet?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Bobcat beat writer 3mins ago

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Being reported Montana St RB is out.
              https://twitter.com/fcsnationradio1/...498986518?s=21
              That’s a big loss for MSU. I’m guessing the drop off from their #1 to #2 is much bigger than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

That’s a big loss for MSU. I’m guessing the drop off from their #1 to #2 is much bigger than ours.
                That means corners cant bite on play action pass and expect more of their qb design runs. I would blitz a few early on see if we can rattle him a bit. Keep the pressure on so cant make easy throws.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  It may not have much of an affect on the game, but going in I would much rather have the 24 year old QB in his 6th year of college ball than a freshman making his third college start.
                  If Chris plays like CSU Chris, this game is over. but really we just need him to do what he has done an excellent job of this year and value possession of the football.

speaking of freshman QB, i am wondering why could Grono not be available for today and the frisco game?? he is clearly within the reasonable time frame to return from the ACL. and i am guessing that he could play in both games without losing a game of eligibility.

even if the 4 game rule is ONLY for true freshman. last year did not count as i understand. he is, therefore, still a true freshman

Comment

very happy to have PSJ. i wish they would have all theirs also. i would much rather beat them at full strength. but we know all too well that injuries are definitely part of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

If Chris plays like CSU Chris, this game is over. but really we just need him to do what he has done an excellent job of this year and value possession of the football.

speaking of freshman QB, i am wondering why could Grono not be available for today and the frisco game?? he is clearly within the reasonable time frame to return from the ACL. and i am guessing that he could play in both games without losing a game of eligibility.

even if the 4 game rule is ONLY for true freshman. last year did not count as i understand. he is, therefore, still a true freshman
                      4game rule is for any player, regardless of year, that hasn’t used a redshirt year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                        very happy to have PSJ. i wish they would have all theirs also. i would much rather beat them at full strength. but we know all too well that injuries are definitely part of the game
                        They're dealing with injuries now that Jacks had to deal with a couple games into season, which impacted eventual playoff seeds.

If anyone uses the excuse that Jacks didn't defeat a 'Cats team at full strength, my response would be that Jacks have nearly played double the number of games they have in 2021 (and Jacks would have won three consecutive games on road)

Comment

• The Tennessee Memphis basketball game that was supposed to be on ESPN2 before the jacks game got cancelled due to Covid so should be no worries about not starting the game on ESPN2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post
                              Think there's a chance Andersen's warm up routine is Vigen's attempt to emulate Stig when Stig had Davis suit up/warm up prior to Marker game?

Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post
                                Jacks still have to take advantage of it - MSU will try and use it as a motivating factor. It will really test their depth as the game goes on.

Comment

Working...
                                X