No announcement yet.

GDT: @ South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late hit on USD #39 on Oladokun, not called.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I remember this same situation and Taryn Christion running around forever in the backfield. Jacks may have just gave USD 1 play at their own 43 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        I remember this same situation and Taryn Christion running around forever in the backfield. Jacks may have just gave USD 1 play at their own 43 yard line.
        Elsen thinks they should try a field goal.

Comment

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. JACKS BLOW IT

Comment

Oh for fu*ks sake.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

THATS WHY YOU PUNT IT THROUGH THE GD ENDZONE

Comment

Stig thinks he is so sticking smart his ass needs to go
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Hard to believe what just happened

Comment

That's the most boneheaded coaching decision I have ever seen. This program has everything. How do you lose three games, including this one, to your in-state rival, set up by a coaching error.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Do max protect on the punt and kick it through the endzone. No way they are scoring from the 20 yard line. Welcome to playing Thanksgiving weekend now. What a disaster. This is worse than what happened in Frisco.

Comment

The fourth down playcall is unforgivable.

​​​​​​Coaching, coaching coaching.

The staff effs the team over every year. And it's not debatable.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

But regardless, terrible execution by the players. Just terrible. WTF are you doing on the hail mary to bat it up into the air????

Comment

Punt the F…ingball. I’ve never seen a 80 yard Hail Mary. Time to fire someone!

Comment

That's 2 losses directly related to terrible choices by the coaching staff. Looks like we will be burning out frequent flier miles IF this team makes the playoffs. They just wasted any step forward they took against NDSU.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                But regardless, terrible execution by the players. Just terrible. WTF are you doing on the hail mary to bat it up into the air????
                                While I agree, with competent end of game strategy they wouldn't have been in that position. This loss is all on the staff. Their "game plan" allowed a overmatched team to hang around...same exact thing that happened last weekend.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X