X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

http://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/statu...81235459809295

Doesn't look like it anymore per Dom Izzo
    Izzo is saying (at 8:23 mark) that Peterson could sign with Jacks.

Comment

• Love it.

Comment

• Getting Blake Peterson as a Jackrabbit would be a fantastic capstone to a great recruiting class and a successful championship season. What a great time to be a Jackrabbit!
        This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post

In particular, it’s a relief to see Wilde’s commit formalized. You know the poachers were circling. If you’re going to have to replace a Janke or two, that’s a hell of a start!
          Some time ago I had seen an article comparing Wilde to when Cooper Kupp was in college. That’s quite a comparison. Has anyone seen an article about this??

Comment

• Originally posted by 73alum View Post

Some time ago I had seen an article comparing Wilde to when Cooper Kupp was in college. That’s quite a comparison. Has anyone seen an article about this??
            He looks like he could get to that size pretty easily. There is no downshift in his speed and gets in and out of cuts without slowing down. Though I hate to say the name, given Wilde's current weight/sizeI think he's more of a Marc Mariani, very deceptive in speed and shiftiness, once he gets going you better put two hands on him and hope help arrives soon. His hands are maybe better than any FCS WR I've seen IRL(I said WR not TE, I think Tucker and Dallas are amazing at securing the ball). But again all these things are far off for these recruits, if the Jankes both stay the Rabbits will get a year to develop Wilde and really get him into the system. That's what I hope for all the WR's coming in,
            Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 12-26-2022, 03:00 PM.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Getting Blake Peterson as a Jackrabbit would be a fantastic capstone to a great recruiting class and a successful championship season. What a great time to be a Jackrabbit!
              So Blake has updated his Twitter showing @GoJacksFB. Taking that as a good sign.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post

So Blake has updated his Twitter showing @GoJacksFB. Taking that as a good sign.
                Why did anyone think he was going somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Be interesting to learn the real story about how close he ever came to following Zenzen to NDSU

Comment

• Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Dom Izzo tweeted on signing day that Peterson was planning to sign with NDSU. Also Matt Zimmer and Zach Borg briefly discussed Peterson signing with NDSU on their livestream which was recorded on signing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Dom Izzo tweeted on signing day that Peterson was planning to sign with NDSU. Also Matt Zimmer and Zach Borg briefly discussed Peterson signing with NDSU on their livestream which was recorded on signing day.
                      One of the coolest Jacks-related tweets I've seen. Wonder if Peterson will be watching in Frisco

Comment

• He was never going to NDSU. Did coach tell him to string out his recruitment?

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• I just find it interesting that he commits after Feldcamp entered the portal. Did we not have a scholarship to offer Peterson until someone entered the portal?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

One of the coolest Jacks-related tweets I've seen. Wonder if Peterson will be watching in Frisco
                            That photo is going to get some serious TV mileage on game broadcasts the next two years! Very cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post

That photo is going to get some serious TV mileage on game broadcasts the next two years! Very cool.
                              I'm sensing a Midco and/or Kelo Tanner Castora segment about it in the near future.

Comment

• Blake's tweeted commitment is great news - a very positive way to close out recruiting for the calendar year!
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X