23 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Griffin Wilde WR, Jackson Kerstin OL, Kaden Brown QB, Brysce Hawthorne DL, David Stoffel TE letters are all in
    In particular, it’s a relief to see Wilde’s commit formalized. You know the poachers were circling. If you’re going to have to replace a Janke or two, that’s a hell of a start!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post

In particular, it’s a relief to see Wilde’s commit formalized. You know the poachers were circling. If you’re going to have to replace a Janke or two, that’s a hell of a start!
      I thought the exact same thing. Glad he is a Jackrabbit!
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

I thought the exact same thing. Glad he is a Jackrabbit!
        I was never worried
        Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 12-21-2022, 10:38 AM.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

• Joseph Randle wr. Joe Roll Wr, chase van told LB, Reis Kirschenman DL, Brendan Begeman RB, Joey Neuman TE, Kolten Tilford S, Will Paepke OL, Jackson Isakson P/ K, Nick Wells DL, Jackson Kerstan OL, Bryce Hawthorne DL all in

Comment

• Jacks land their surprise in signing 3-star CB Noah St-Juste from Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Jacks land their surprise in signing 3-star CB Noah St-Juste from Florida.
              Any relation to the St-Juste that played CB for the gophers and is now in the NFL?

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Any relation to the St-Juste that played CB for the gophers and is now in the NFL?
                Brothers, I believe.

Comment

• Little surprised we did not offer Blake Peterson. Has offer from all the other Dakota schools and many Valley teams. Bison think they have him, but we will see how it plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    Little surprised we did not offer Blake Peterson. Has offer from all the other Dakota schools and many Valley teams. Bison think they have him, but we will see how it plays out.
                    I don't think we had a scholarship available.

I am as sad as anyone if that is the case, since I really think he would have been a great replacement for Winkleman but at this point it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      Joseph Randle wr. Joe Roll Wr, chase van told LB, Reis Kirschenman DL, Brendan Begeman RB, Joey Neuman TE, Kolten Tilford S, Will Paepke OL, Jackson Isakson P/ K, Nick Wells DL, Jackson Kerstan OL, Bryce Hawthorne DL all in
                      Anyone know if the Randle kid is related to John Randle?

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                        Little surprised we did not offer Blake Peterson. Has offer from all the other Dakota schools and many Valley teams. Bison think they have him, but we will see how it plays out.
                        http://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/statu...81235459809295

Doesn't look like it anymore per Dom Izzo

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Jacks land their surprise in signing 3-star CB Noah St-Juste from Florida.
                          Really, really excited to see him develop. What a great surprise to add to an already impressive class! https://twitter.com/noahjuice/status...52926945382403

Comment

• I ran across this article which details the recruits for 2023.
                            https://hubcityradio.com/sdsu-footba...r-next-season/
                            Last edited by OldHare; 12-22-2022, 09:30 AM.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Nice video on those local kids
                              https://twitter.com/i/status/1605686831160467462

Comment

• The final addition to the class late yesterday afternoon looks like a good addition to the 605 Hogs. www.twitter.com/Kenyon_05

Comment

Working...
                                X