23 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

haha i was obviously writing when you wrote this goon. but yea we have really dominated with the RHS guys. they had the kid who went to ohio state and i think cincy before eventually coming to the jacks. they had a good LB go to ndsu? right??

but other than that i am not thinking of many D1 guys from RHS who did not come to brookings. and some of them have obviously been very impactful for the jacks. some not so much. but overall i would say it has worked out well for the jacks and that is not based just on Taryn

and currently we have quite a few RHS guys on the roster. the twins at LB and Feldkamp and Large and the other WR and maybe a few more. obviously OL kid. hopefully some of these younger guys will end up having good careers
    Grant Schmidt was the former Buckeye & Beaercat; Preston Evans went to NDSU, and Joe Cotton is an incoming 'Yote

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Grant Schmidt was the former Buckeye & Beaercat; Preston Evans went to NDSU, and Joe Cotton is an incoming 'Yote
      thanks jake!

it appears that recent RHS WR Michael Paulson is no longer on the roster?? I dont know how high expectations were for Paulson, but seems the jacks need somebody to step up out of the young WR group. seem to be having a lack of success with WR recruits since the jankes

seems like we have had quite a few promising recruits come in but, so far, the promise has gone unfulfilled

Comment

Sounds like we got our 4th verbal yesterday. We have lost 5 recruiting battles with NDSU so far. Troubling is the number of quality Nebraska kids NDSU is getting.

Comment

We have done a profile of every commit so far. Former Jackrabbit DE, Dallas Clarksean, did our most recent one on Nick Wells and did a great job. Please like and subscribe.

This class is smaller than normal at this point but has a ton of talent!

Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Keep up the great work Westside. Jackrabbit nation appreciates it more than you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
              Keep up the great work Westside. Jackrabbit nation appreciates it more than you can imagine.
              I second that. Great video clips and commentary.

Comment

Griffin Wilde commits to Jacks.

Comment

Can someone share some more bio info on this young man? Appears everyone is excited about him...

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                    Can someone share some more bio info on this young man? Appears everyone is excited about him...
                    PWO offer from Iowa along with other FBS interest. FCS offers from USD and UND.

Comment

Sounds good, but where is he from?

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                        Sounds good, but where is he from?
                        Griffin Wilde

WR/DB, Sioux Falls Jefferson

A big target who is a likely Division I prospect, Wilde caught 54 passes for 912 yards and 12 touchdowns, which would be enough to land on the Elite 45 team by itself. But he also added three kickoff return touchdowns, a touchdown pass, and 19 tackles and a sack in spot duty on defense.

“Griffin is an explosive football player,” said Jefferson coach Vince Benedetto. “He has a knack for making big plays for us when we needed it the most, whether that was a big catch, kickoff return, or defensive play when we needed him there. He is always finding ways to get better and practices at a very high level every day.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...e/10148844002/
                        Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 07-26-2022, 09:31 AM.
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Big get.

Comment

Reis Kirschenman from Tea is the most recent commit for SDSU. Good athlete with tremendous play strength and ability to shed blocks. Reminds me a bit of Reece Winkelman.

Not that there was much of a chance to begin with, but it's safe to say 2024 Navarro Schunke from BV is probably out of reach. He's ranked as a 4-star recruit, and according to the 247Composite, is the highest rated recruit from SD ever. Current offers include SDSU, Nebraska, Pitt, and Coastal Carolina, as well as interest from nearly every D1 Wrestling program in the country

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Saw via Twitter that Ashley did a game day visit at the Lindenwood game on Saturday.
                              Recent Argus article suggests Ashley may opt for college basketball.

Interestingly, the same article notes that Austin Sumner is Ashley's new QB coach at Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Recent Argus article suggests Ashley may opt for college basketball.

Interestingly, the same article notes that Austin Sumner is Ashley's new QB coach at Jefferson.
                                Looks like he has committed to USF for basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X